[rFactor-MotecAdd][DirectX-Version] Real time telemetry for rFactor 1255

Ok! I understood, so i got the motecadd about 4 month ago but i got a problem in the HD and lost all my programs, but my Full license was safe in my mail box, how can i get the motecadd full pack again?

Thank you!
Marcos Resende
Hello !
Download the Pack again here (and FX too if you want) : http://www.forum.veloceprod.fr/index.php?showforum=56

Launch MotecAdd dualview or server, the file Hardware_ID.txt will be created again, sent it please. I make transfert license if the computer is the same (or partially modified).

Regards,
Alekhine.

Hi all, a question here.
I have the full licience of Motec Add, but i cant get it working. If i unzip the d3d9dll file into rfactor, it wont start no more and give a error code. (where exactly do i need to put that file.)
I reïnstalled rfactor because i used before Motec I2 pro but still nothing.
Running as administrator and shutoff my AVG doesnt help. I have the AVG free 8.5 antivirus, it gives me the message: Cannot inisialisate rf.exe (0xc0000022), and in the same time i get this: Trojan horse BackDoor.Hupignon 5BJBR.

I'am a little older than most of you guy's here and not so into the details of computer like i read here. Can someone provide a installation and how to use procedure but comprehendeble for guy's like me (FX - Dualview and server)
I use a Vista 32-bit system

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back