[rFactor-MotecAdd][DirectX-Version] Real time telemetry for rFactor 1255

Still the same result using 302, I have tried uninstalling then rebooting befor reinstalling and running in different compatibilitie modes but it just doesent want to start on my system.

Very strange... I have reset all keys for your v0302.
Logically the message “expired” cannot occur, therefore the problem is elsewhere :eh:
The date of your PC is right ?

Yes the date is correct, I just reinstalled 300 to see if the problem was the same but the server starts with that version and then shuts down when rfactor starts as you know, reinstalled 301 and 302 again but still "application has expired" when I had problems with GTRE motec add a format fixed it but I dont want to format again :) do you think it is connected to 64 bit ?

Yes the date is correct, I just reinstalled 300 to see if the problem was the same but the server starts with that version and then shuts down when rfactor starts as you know, reinstalled 301 and 302 again but still \\"application has expired\\" when I had problems with GTRE motec add a format fixed it but I dont want to format again :) do you think it is connected to 64 bit ?
Unfortunately I don't know well this new system (splash screen, it is that which generates this problem, not the usual license.).
I added it a few days ago so that everyone can test beta release without having full license pack1A.

I don't think that the problem is related to Windows 64 bits, because a friend tested on Vista and W7 64 without problem.
I request more information from the author of this system today.

I will also compile a special version for you (and those which could encounter the same problem) because you have a full license 1A.

I have build the beta license for your last Machine-ID in my database.

Launch another MotecAdd (dualview GTRE) and click help menu: here you see your current ID, send it by email. thx.

ahhhhh no !

I've just updated my Ionworx library, I think that it generate another ID for the same computer :/
and the machine ID is not displayed in beta version.......

I am in extreme cases of the suicide LOL
I contact you by email in a few minutes…

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back