[rFactor-MotecAdd][DirectX-Version] Real time telemetry for rFactor 1255

Haha we don't want that. :D
Email sent. :)
License sent.
You gave me the idea to create a link “Contact Tech. Support” in all the menus of MotecAdd.
This link opens email-client by default and include automatically the data of the current license… I think that will simplify the things.

The user writes only his problem without seeking his license during two hours :p

MotecAdd_Contact-Tech-Support.jpg

I have a question about the tire wear Alek.
It looks like it doesn't work or something. I have with all the mods that my tyres almost don't wear.
For example with the V8 on Bahrain. After 10 laps my tyres are stil arround 98%
Or does is work different then the GTR Evo's tire wear?

I have a question about the tire wear Alek.
It looks like it doesn't work or something. I have with all the mods that my tyres almost don't wear.
For example with the V8 on Bahrain. After 10 laps my tyres are stil arround 98%
Or does is work different then the GTR Evo's tire wear?
hello!
Yes I know, it is because some mods was created differently.

There are two values which relate to the tires in rfactor,
1) Reduction in adherence (ie: Grip loss) (it is what MotecAdd display).
2) The mechanical deterioration of the tire (for the moment MotecAdd doesn't manage that).

You see this problem with the mods which set priority to the deterioration but without tire grip loss… (for example your tire will burst but the grip will be almost the same as if the tire were new. It is not very logical but several mods is built in this way :s ).

It would be necessary that I find pointer-address concerning mechanical deterioration to display the value which goes down more quickly than the other.
Or to display the value of each type of tire wear.

I i see it. When i look with the carstat tool. I see that when the graph reach the 95% grip it's drops down heavy. So when Motocadd says it reached 95% you're tire will loose alot of grip and that point that it's almost undrivable.

motcadd.jpg

I i see it. When i look with the carstat tool. I see that when the graph reach the 95% grip it's drops down heavy. So when Motocadd says it reached 95% you're tire will loose alot of grip and that point that it's almost undrivable.

motcadd.jpg

yes this behavior seems strange.
when I would have finished the new network client I will again analyze the tires wear in rfactor to find a solution satisfactory.

DX connected to server but wont turn white

Hi Folks,
Hoping you can help...

It appears that my MotecAdd server for rFactor (version 0.4.0.1) is timing out looking for "Local RacerName" and "RacerName / Slot". It finds the game process OK. I started the server as administrator (XP SP3). I'm trying to run the Historics mod for rFactor. In-game I see the red text saying that DX has connected to the server, but the text stays red and nothing is displayed.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated,
Cheers,
Steve.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play