rFactor 2 release date

In two minds whether I want this out soon or later, I'm holding off on buying a new vid card as I'm waiting for the 6990 vs GTX590 battle later this month, very tempted to buy now as TDU2 is out next week, I was hoping to be tooled up ready for that one but I'll be holding off on the upgrade till June, which just happens to be when my Birthday is and I'm pretty sure ISI would want to make it a very special Birthday to me :wink:

I am like all of you, I cant wait for it to get here. But the one thing I am loving is that RF1 is still going strong and with all the hype for RF2 I think people are not thinking about all the awesome mods that have just come out and the one's that are coming. Just let them get on making the game and we can still all play RF1. After all the time I have played it I still cant get emough of it :)

I am like all of you, I cant wait for it to get here. But the one thing I am loving is that RF1 is still going strong and with all the hype for RF2 I think people are not thinking about all the awesome mods that have just come out and the one's that are coming. Just let them get on making the game and we can still all play RF1. After all the time I have played it I still cant get emough of it :)
Exactly. The Enduracers SP1 is still very new and ORSM's V8 Unleashed is nearly with us. Lots of life in the old dog yet, but I have to admit I'm getting excited about rF2 :).

I changed my mind about switching to consoles. 2 things made this: 1. saw the prices of AMD configs 2. having rFactor 1:)

Seriously, rFactor brought back everything I missed, I feel like when I joined RD, love the whole thing, my first rF club race was pretty awesome, don't want to miss the action in rF2!:)

Hopefully it'll run on my current PC, but if not sooner or later I'll get it!:)

your all are so positive thinking and dont care about release date NOW after that comment of ISI it could release on christmas or maybe next year

me as a real race driver and after 5 years i think its time for a new game

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea