rFactor 2 release date

Its still not official. So just keep in mind that it comes end of 2011.
Its better to be happy when it arrives earlier then expected :).
Now you all say March.... its not even written somewhere :) Happy thoughts are better when they are for real haha.
(but i hope it will be March lol)

why would i want to lie about this, i emailed him when i bought rfactor 2 for 1 offer and i just thought i would as him when rfactor 2 would be coming out as i am looking forward to it and that is what he sent back to be rfactor 2 will be out early 2011

this is the email i recieved from him when i was asking about my 2 for 1 copy for rfactor and i asked him when would rfactor 2 be coming out .....

fromTim Wheatley <timw@imagespaceinc.com>
tojaykop@gmail.com
dateThu, Dec 23, 2010 at 5:42 PM
subjectRE: i ordered a 2 for 1 copy
hide details 12/23/10

Hi,

I’ll be sending them any moment now. rF2 will be out in the early months of 2011.

Thanks,

Tim

Tim Wheatley
Image Space Incorporated
rFactor | Sales & Marketing
E: timw@imagespaceinc.com M: +1(708)925-8130
Office Hours: 9am-6pm, Monday-Friday. Chicago, USA.

rFactor.net | ISIForums.net | facebook.com/rFactor2
twitter.com/rFactor2 | youtube.com/ImageSpaceInc

I am not here to lie about a game i am a married man with 5 kids lol i think i would have better things to do than come on here and lie to you all i was only telling you what he told me so i am sorry if it has offended anyone......

p.s i am like all of you i am really looking forward to RFACTOR 2

I wasn't having a go at you personally, Its just sometimes you have to take what people say about release dates with a pinch of salt. Most of the storys start with " My dads uncle, works with somebody who works at such and such and he says that..." (If you understand) So yes you may very well be right, Trust me I hope your right as well. I apologise fully. I will apologise even more if am playing Rfactor2 come April time lol.

Tim's role is sales and marketing. He doesn't have a clue when it will be released, I don't think anyone knows.I'd love for it to be March, however I don't think it is going to happen, late 2011 sounds much more likely to me

jaykop

Can you please use full stops in your sentences? My first language isn't English and it's hard enough to read in English, let alone read sentences in English without full stops

Thanks.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea