rFactor 2 release date

Oh let's hope you are right David. I can survive those few more months :)

I'm more curious about rF2 than excited TBH. While I'm sure the Meganes will be popular they are not really my cup of tea. The 60s open wheeler and Spa is my cup of tea of course but I doubt we'll get GPL2 as part of the package. I think it will take a really great mod to "make" rF2 and I would guess it will take at least a year and probably longer for modders to really get to grips with RF2.

Sure am ready too. I hope it will be HD, DirectX 10.
I am glad ISI is not leading us on with potential dates. Just like most wise people do, let your words be few. ;)
The SimFactory for Arca sim made a lot of people upset not keeping promised dates.

I understand that but I assumed (big assume I guess) that they would have some early version, otherwise what's the point of doing it in RF1? If that's the case then surely it's just a RF1 mod with some exaggerated promotion.

Yup there is already 1 crew busy with RF2 engine. The only thing i can say about it. Is that it would be even more then you can even imagine. As this MOD team is also helping with the development. So i think this will be gamecontent ready mods :wink:

Its awfully silent again around rFactor 2... Why did they started the throw around screenshots and pre-pre-pre-alpha movies months ago and go into stealthmode again directly after.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.0%