rFactor 2 release date

ISI Is going to make sure that when they release rF2 it will be near perfect! Now thats just IMO so do hurt me lol\
I am very excited for rF2 with the new additions of tire model wear, ISI is about to change the Simulation world simply due to the fact you dive into a few corners , or brake to hard your tires are done!
Keep up the great work I cant wait for ISI to develop an Active suspension model so that racers wont be so tempted to jump curbs!

So waiting for this. Have not raced RF1 for over a year and a half now as it became old hat imo. Just wished they would never have said that they were aiming for a release of late 2010. We are now into the last quarter of 2011 and still no expected release date.
I bet it comes out the same week as Battlefield 3 lol.

Why would spam a thread title with 'rFactor 2 release date'? Just to get hits on your thread?

Its just a discussion thread about the release date. So yeah..

In the last interview they are very confident that they make 2011. Very confident the whole time. That start to believe it i must say.
And with the latest news that its gonna be sort of Open beta. I am very sure we gonna see it in 2011. :)

I can't wait to get my hands on it:good:.

Yes as Ivo said they are pretty confident that we'll have atleast an open beta of rF2 during this year and Tim said that they had some very nice licenced content that would likely come as addons during 2012 :).

This all sounds pretty good to me:good:.

They are very sure its 2011.
Everytime someone ask. ISI responds, 2011.

The reason that they respond and still say 2011, in September makes me confident that it is 2011.
If they couldnt make it and pushed the release date back. They probably dont respond on those questions or say "its done when its done" :)

don't compare a shooting game to a racing game, difference is in team size and financial woos, along with the detail of content. i could easily debate this with you as to why cod comes out every year.

This game will be worth the wait!

This ^^

ISI and Infinity Ward are millions apart when it comes to development and staff - all we can do is compare the progress to ISI to Simbin and the likes - at the minute (as A Simbin fanboy it pains me to say this) but RF2 is looking more likely to impress me more - partly because RF2's screenshots and feautes have impressed me massively, and partly because GTR3 is silent in production thus far.

...as A Simbin fanboy it pains me to say this) but RF2 is looking more likely to impress me more - partly because RF2's screenshots and feautes have impressed me massively, and partly because GTR3 is silent in production thus far.

i understand, simracers are always looking forward to the next mindblower imo, and I would join the bunch if we could see some rally going on with rf2 as well as it coming before the next gtr (if there is one to come..?). but definitely if simbin gets another one out in the near future i'm sure the response will be at least as great.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back