rF2 Simhub Overlays

Misc rF2 Simhub Overlays v2.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sorry for my newbieness, but how can i change screen?
Ohh sorry, I should have been more explicit :)

So, when you change your settings on SimHub - click out of that Setting page, as in, click on 'System Log' or something - I found that is the only way SimHub will recognise the change of setting.

Hope that helps :D

Ohh sorry, I should have been more explicit :)

So, when you change your settings on SimHub - click out of that Setting page, as in, click on 'System Log' or something - I found that is the only way SimHub will recognise the change of setting.

Hope that helps :D
It just not working for me, or im so bad idk. But no matter what do i do it's just not changing. I reinstalled the whole dashboard mods. I tried what you said multiple times, even when the overlay was active. Even tried to restart the program after the setting change and it keeps the units wrong :/

I'd say this is almost perfect now.
As Pullblox said, the input overlay would be a nice addition for drivers that want it and if it isn't too much trouble, could you get the "pc time" from the Race Time overlay to read from the drivers computer format or maybe a toggle to switch between 12hr and 24 hr format or is it a setting in simhub or rfactor2 that I'm missing? I use the 12hr format and the time is reading the 24hr format but I can deal with it as it's only a very minor issue.
I also added the entries in the getcarlogo js to read the porsche flat 6 logos. Not sure why I did as they are all the same porsche logo but I like seeing them on the leaderboard lol
These overlays should be rfactor defaults :)
Thanks again for the updates!

I'd say this is almost perfect now.
As Pullblox said, the input overlay would be a nice addition for drivers that want it and if it isn't too much trouble, could you get the "pc time" from the Race Time overlay to read from the drivers computer format or maybe a toggle to switch between 12hr and 24 hr format or is it a setting in simhub or rfactor2 that I'm missing? I use the 12hr format and the time is reading the 24hr format but I can deal with it as it's only a very minor issue.
I also added the entries in the getcarlogo js to read the porsche flat 6 logos. Not sure why I did as they are all the same porsche logo but I like seeing them on the leaderboard lol
These overlays should be rfactor defaults :)
Thanks again for the updates!
Yeah the PC time just comes directly from SimHub I'm afraid - but you can edit the text and set the format to whatever you like - which is probably the easiest option.

@Pullblox - Just going to post a new update with wheel values on it :)

Another great update!
I tried the new BMW BTCC around Brands Hatch before work with the new overlays and it is awesome. I'm not quite sure how to change the time format so I'll just stick with the 24 hour time for now. Not a big deal :)
Thanks again

Another great update!
I tried the new BMW BTCC around Brands Hatch before work with the new overlays and it is awesome. I'm not quite sure how to change the time format so I'll just stick with the 24 hour time for now. Not a big deal :)
Thanks again
Dude - Edit 'rF2 - Race Time'

Scroll to PC Time:

1667856489936.png

Click PC Time, and scroll the properties till you see Display > Format:

1667856577718.png

:D

Looks spot on and seen working fine on other peoples posts. I assume the issues I have is with Sim Hub but appears the overlay only update at end of a sector and not constantly ..So things like rev counter, input radar just update 3 times a lap

I did the Sim Hub 'Test Full Speed' and still happens... I will keep tinkering as I know it will be something my end that's the issue ... Its as if RF2 is talking back to Simhub really slowly
OK, you didn't say if you've got a SimHub license - if not then SimHub is only 10FPS.

Also, check :

1667920357513.png

There is also:
1667920392681.png

But only enable one thing at a time :D

Failing that - the SimHub Discord is full of very helpful people :)

Good luck!

OK, you didn't say if you've got a SimHub license - if not then SimHub is only 10FPS.

Also, check :

View attachment 615455

There is also:
View attachment 615456

But only enable one thing at a time :D

Failing that - the SimHub Discord is full of very helpful people :)

Good luck!
Thanks for your help... Uninstalled deleted everything in SIMHUB folder... and reinstalled and looks to be working.... Top effort on the overlays

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.