rF2 Simhub Overlays

Misc rF2 Simhub Overlays v2.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm having an issue with the absent scroll slider in the plugin's leaderboard tab, the size for me is larger and I can't reach the lower options for switching that require scrolling. Could you add the slider similar to GS Plugin Misc Section ?
Also would be neat if you could add your Author Tag for the Overlays and your Default Overlay Layout as a starting point

I'm having an issue with the absent scroll slider in the plugin's leaderboard tab, the size for me is larger and I can't reach the lower options for switching that require scrolling. Could you add the slider similar to GS Plugin Misc Section ?
Also would be neat if you could add your Author Tag for the Overlays and your Default Overlay Layout as a starting point
Will take a look at doing those tomorrow :)

Great work! IMO these are the best overlays available for rfactor2.
Thanks for taking the time to share them. Do you have any made for ACC or iRacing?
I would love to get rid of my race labs subscription.

Out of interest, what is your SimHub UI Scaling set to (SimHub > Settings > Look n' feel)?

1666861432928.png

I have mine set to 100 and can see it on a 27" Screen...

Noticed a Conflict with the Overlay Folder Name "rF2 - Leaderboard" that has the same name as the Overlay from FinesseSteez as "RF2 - Leaderboard" Do you know if it's save to rename one and mantain the functionality so I could keep both ?

Do you have to configure the settings every time? Mine are not saving for some reason. Also I was wondering if we need to put the images in a certain folder to show on the leaderboard. This is all tested in an offline practice session.
The car make is mostly what I was trying to show on the leaderboard.
Thanks

Last edited:
Do you have to configure the settings every time? Mine are not saving for some reason. Also I was wondering if we need to put the images in a certain folder to show on the leaderboard. This is all tested in an offline practice session.
The car make is mostly what I was trying to show on the leaderboard.
Thanks
Plugin settings? There was a bug I fixed in the latest version of the plugin.

If your on SimHub version 8 the images are already embedded in the dash.
The images are included in case you wanted to modify anything yourself.

Yeah, the button mapping and the flags, car logo and name format aren't saving after I restart sim hub. I'll double check but I think I have the latest version. I'm running simhub 8.1.2
Untitled-8.png

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 50 36.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 80 58.8%