[Released] kristiannn's AI Mod v1.0

kristiann push for the best mode we are believing to you...push push push

At the moment, I'm just waiting for the test results.. There's nothing to push. There are just a few things left but all of them need a lot of testing. The tester(s) will have to get through all of the tracks a few more times for some short races which won't be fun for them (I suppose) so probably they won't do it very quickly..

At the moment, I'm just waiting for the test results.. There's nothing to push. There are just a few things left but all of them need a lot of testing. The tester(s) will have to get through all of the tracks a few more times for some short races which won't be fun for them (I suppose) so probably they won't do it very quickly..
Ya it will be like that but i was trying to do them as soon as possible

Perhaps what I aumenterei in your mod is the aggressiveness of AI. For example, if you leave a little 'space cornering hard the AI ​​tries to pass. I think the rest is fine.

Hi kristiannn,
Im wondering how you got the grass to have less grip, because ive been trying to get less wet weather grip, but i cant find a way to do it. Someone recommended to me (on another thread) that i change some values in "tyregrip.csv", so i tried that but it made no difference. Is the 'tuning.tng' file of any significance in the grip level because i also read in another thread that you can change the grip level's in that file, however i have no clue what program to use to open it.

Regards.

Hi kristiannn,
Im wondering how you got the grass to have less grip, because ive been trying to get less wet weather grip, but i cant find a way to do it. Someone recommended to me (on another thread) that i change some values in "tyregrip.csv", so i tried that but it made no difference. Is the 'tuning.tng' file of any significance in the grip level because i also read in another thread that you can change the grip level's in that file, however i have no clue what program to use to open it.

Regards.

tyregrip doesn't have any effect. I don't know what it actually does because when I changed all values there to 1, I didn't have any AI cars near me so it may be for the AI cars's grip but I don't think so. I'll see what I can do for the wet weather but I think there's no way for it.

Ahh, okay, what about in surface materials? i looked in there and it had a lot of coding to do with the level of grip for each surface etc etc.
However i didnt change anything for fear of ruining the game ahaha.

im not sure, but CM slowed the AI cars down in the WET when they patched the game to 1.2..
Or they increased player traction..

they slowed the AI down, but i want to decrease the amount of grip in the wet and inter, because there's too much traction and you can lap WAY too fast in those conditions.
Driving in wet conditions is TOO easy.

just a quick one, i still cant get 50 flashbacks.. I put the difficulty on expert and then the automated flashbacks go to "0" in the settings, i start the race and i got no flashbacks..

i was comparing again the times set by AI on ps3 CM AI and PC AI MOD.
This time in Canada, the AI mod is slower by about 7 tenths to 1 second..
The V2 AI MOD has to be quicker than CM AI if you want to add breaking points and corner speeds..
I can gladly help you out by giving you lap times of CM AI for each track on from my ps3..

lol okay so i just tried decreasing some of the grip values in surface_materials.xml and it stopped my game from starting up completely hah. good thing i kept the original!

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 61 88.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 21 30.4%