[Released] kristiannn's AI Mod v1.0

UPDATE!!!!!
Sorry for the late fix. There was a bug and you couldn't play online with this mod. I fixed it and updated the download link. Have fun!
This actually isn't v1.0. It's v0,8 but due to my lack of time I'll release it in the middle of the nothing and when I get more time I'll start working on it again and release one perfect version (v2.0). The out of sight bug isn't fixed very good here, I'll do my best for the v2.0.

Changelog:​
Increased overall AI aggression.​
Increased pilot-based AI aggression.​
Increased AI mistakes.​
Lotus/HRT/Virgin teams made faster (You won't be bored if you race for them anymore).​
Increased Safety Car Chance.​
Max Safety Cars per race: 2 (on some races like Monaco - 4).​
Safety Car speed slightly increased.​
Every AI has 2% chance to stall at race start.​
Every driver has a different chance of making a mistake. (Lower grade drivers make more mistakes).​
50 flashbacks on all difficulties.​
Autosave fixed!​
Out of Sight bug half-fixed!​
AI Technical Retirements Fixed.
Now the top drivers won't get retired every race because of technical problems. The backmarkers have a lot bigger chance to get a technical problem and the top teams have the lowest chance.​
Rebalanced all drivers to match their in-real performance.
I changed a few more things to driver/team performance so they match their real life performance.​
As Force India finished 6th after Renault the teams are now:​
McLaren, RedBull, Ferrari - Tier 1​
Mercedes, Renault - Tier 2​
Force India, Sauber - Tier 3​
Toro Rosso, Williams - Tier 4​
Lotus, HRT, Virgin - Tier 5​
Realistic tyre change times in pits. (The time for that they change your tyres.).​
1) Red Bull: 2.9 - 4.0​
2) Ferrari: 3.0 - 4.2​
3) McLaren: 3.2 - 4.1​
4) Mercedes: 3.2 - 4.1​
5) Renault: 3.5 - 3.9​
6) Force India: 3.7 - 4.4​
7) Williams: 4.0 - 4.5​
8) BMW Sauber: 4.2 - 4.5​
9) Toro Rosso: 4.3 - 4.4​
10) Lotus: 3.7 - 4.7​
11) Virgin: 3.7 - 4.7​
12) HRT: 3.7 - 4.7​
Features which I'm working on:​
Realistic tyre change times in pits. (The time for that they change your tyres.). - DONE
Team/Driver based technical issues. - DONE
More balanced team performance. (Almost done) - DONE
I'm trying to fix Massa's performance but he's still fighting for a win even when I made him 0,75 performance. - DONE
Out of Sight bug. - 50% Done
There may be some things which I've forgotten!
This mod does NOT change the breaking points of the cars! It has almost been fixed with Patch 1.2 and I don't want to touch these files again. I have a few tracks made for Patch 1.0/1.1 if someone want 'em I can upload them too but separated from this mod!
UPDATED DOWNLOAD LINK!
Installation:​
1) Go to your F1 2011 folder.​
2) Backup your original AI and Database folders​
3) Extract everything from my .rar file.​
4) Enjoy & Comment as I'll be needing feedback for the 2nd version.​

After all the wait it was released

Hey, you had it from the beginning! :D And as I said above, this is v0.8.. It's not actually v1.0 so it's far from the perfection I was aiming for. I'll have to make a lot improvements for v2.0 but this will be when I have some free time. Bad luck it happened to be a very bad period of my life just after I made a threat for working on a mod. Anyways, I'll need some feedback because I won't stop working on it! :)

you make a great job and i look forward for this mod. :)

Hey kristiannn,take the life not to seriously , you do not come out anyway living;)

I have 2 questions:

- Does this work for all difficulty levels, or is only one changed?
- Not strictly related to this mod, but is it possible to give the Lotus KERS? I want to use it when starting my new career, but I'm not sure that the added speed from this mod will compensate enough.

I have 2 questions:

- Does this work for all difficulty levels, or is only one changed?
- Not strictly related to this mod, but is it possible to give the Lotus KERS? I want to use it when starting my new career, but I'm not sure that the added speed from this mod will compensate enough.

If you want to use KERS for caterham then copy any of the teams balanced and tracks folders and Recommending Tororosso or Williams
change the tr or wi to lo for all the files and paste them in lo1 folder
Bingo you can have kers for Lotus

If you want to use KERS for caterham then copy any of the teams balanced and tracks folders and Recommending Tororosso or Williams
Thanks, I'll give that a shot if I need to. I still want to be generally slower than TR or Williams, but I want to be able to get to Q2 sometimes.

If you copy the files from Williams, you'll have a car that handles like a Williams, a car that reaches Williams's top speed and etc. You'll have just a different skin on your 2nd Williams team. You won't be able just to add KERS on a team.

Krtik, sorry but I cannot understand what you mean by 'copy any of the teams balanced and tracks folders' can you please clarify? Surely Kristiann is right, it will just turn it into a williams with Caterham clothing? many thanks :)

Wow! Thanks for the release even though out of sight isn't 100% this will be way better than CM Ai. Now I can at least enjoy career mode more than without any mods. I will see if I can do a race or two tonight. Do you recommend we use Legend difficulty now that Lotus, Virgin and HRT are a bit faster?

Good luck with real life and the next version!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 108 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 284 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 40.0%