Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod Part 1

Misc Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod Part 1 1.4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Every time i start a session the game keeps on loading on the pre race screen and never goes into the session. Can you help me? What am I doing wrong?

You have to tab to Windows and back to the Game. The race will start then and the issue is known.

Is there a way to update the R+D Graphs to the actual strenght of the cars (Haas 4th, etc.) to see, in which area the car needs most of the development? And do the R+D Upgrades have the normal effects on the cars?
1. that issue is now fixed
2. I added some pictures to the mod page from part 1 of this mod. There you can see the detailed graphes of every car in every R&D section:
Car_Performance_Graphs.jpg

The overall performance stands for the quali pace not race pace.
3. Yes, upgrades do normally affect the cars performance. I tested it a lot. I have balanced the engine wear rates the way that it matched real life part usage with the 10% wear upgrade and only doing the least amount of laps in Practice. This way you still have a reason to buy the reliability upgrades.

I am still stuck in the loading screen before the race. Tabbing to Windows and getting back to the Game doesn't help at all. It just keeps loading, but nothing happens.
how much system ram do you have? the minimum required are 8GB, how much Video Memory do you have (Graphics Card). The Liveries of Kris are very hardware hungry. I play on medium/high settings (only textures on ultra) and while playing the max. memory used of ram are 6GB and video ram are 2GB. Try lowering your graphics settings and then do the ingame benchmark.

I can't start a Grand Prix, it stops when is charging the GP i've install all the mods and the patch and isn't working, also, it's requiered have v.1.13 or we can have other version like 1.11??

My
how much system ram do you have? the minimum required are 8GB, how much Video Memory do you have (Graphics Card). The Liveries of Kris are very hardware hungry. I play on medium/high settings (only textures on ultra) and while playing the max. memory used of ram are 6GB and video ram are 2GB. Try lowering your graphics settings and then do the ingame benchmark.

My system RAM and graphic card should be more than enough. I don't think it has anything to do with it though. I lowered the graphic settings, but that didn't change anything.

Why do people review the mod and say it crashes when they run an ancient version of the game. update yer bloody game, mods dont work with ancient versions.

Why do people review the mod and say it crashes when they run an ancient version of the game. update yer bloody game, mods dont work with ancient versions.
Most cracks (so cheap ones) of the game just have an older game version. Most are in 1.07 or 1.11 and not on Steam. But with Steam you can only have the latest version. Thats why downgrading GTA IV never worked for me with Steam always auto reseting all.

What files should i copy if i only want the updated tyre allocation?
This years game is really hard for performance modding so i need to change many files in the carname.erp files for each allocation. That means you have to live with the liveries or install your own to the 4 folders of the allocation mod.

hi im having a problem i have started a new carreer with the mods installed. the new carreer is with mclaren and im in FP1 and at like 25 min into the practice it crashes, it just shuts the game down. any solution ?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back