Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod Part 1

Misc Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod Part 1 1.4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi my version of game is 1.13 and i have the copy paste installation, when i play a normal carrer the game crash, i have the spanish version

Hi my version of game is 1.13 and i have the copy paste installation, when i play a normal carrer the game crash, i have the spanish version
Where? Which session? Which car you use? Which cars did you see? Does it happen with the classic cars too? Which allocation type did you use?
You can also record the incident with Open Broadcaster Software (open source + easy to use):
Screenshot (1420).png

Hello, excellent mod, really, amazing and very complete. But I have a problem, my f1 2017 is version 1.6 or 1.7, I have searched for hours downloading the internet version 1.3 and I have not had any luck. Could someone help me please?
-----------------------------------------
Hola, excelente mod, de verdad, increíble y muy completo. Pero tengo un inconveniente, mi f1 2017 es versión 1.6 o 1.7, he buscado durante horas descargar de internet la versión 1.3 y no he tenido suerte. Alguien me podría ayudar por favor?

Hello, excellent mod, really, amazing and very complete. But I have a problem, my f1 2017 is version 1.6 or 1.7, I have searched for hours downloading the internet version 1.3 and I have not had any luck. Could someone help me please?
Hola, excelente mod, de verdad, increíble y muy completo. Pero tengo un inconveniente, mi f1 2017 es versión 1.6 o 1.7, he buscado durante horas descargar de internet la versión 1.3 y no he tenido suerte. Alguien me podría ayudar por favor?
you can help yourself and buy the game first

you can help yourself and buy the game first
Its really cheap on keyseller sites or wait for the next steam sale (probably June or July)
https://www.mmoga.es/Steam-Games/F1-2017.html
https://www.whenisthenextsteamsale.com/

stonehedge24 updated Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod Part 1 with a new update entry:

Minor Changes:

• Corrected Saubers' and Toro Rossos' Ideal Shifting Point (Sau. = 12'000; Tor. = 11'500)
  • Changes to the Fuel Names: Rich Mix is now called "Overtaking" and Fuel Mix "Engine Mode" --> Switching to the Rich mix serves now as pressing the Overtaking button!
  • 2018 Driver Caps and Gloves (Career and main Drivers)
  • updated Savety Car decals --> 2018 logos
Next Performance Update after Spain GP but just maybe then at the very most

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: vAx
First let me say, it is a wonderful MOD! :thumbsup:

Then I´ve two questions please:

1.) You write in the MOD description this:
"- Save your progress in career mode but you need to start a new one first"

Why must we start a new career with this MOD?

I´m now in my 7th season in my career and I activated the MOD after the last race of my 6th Season (before Australia Race in my 7th season). And in my opinion the MOD works...The game saves, and I can load the savegames!

2.) I play with the normal Version of the MOD. Should I download the new version from here, or from your Google Drive? Because the MOD in your Google Drive has as Timestamp the 23.April 2018, is older than here on RD Forum?

First let me say, it is a wonderful MOD! :thumbsup:

Then I´ve two questions please:

1.) You write in the MOD description this:
"- Save your progress in career mode but you need to start a new one first"

Why must we start a new career with this MOD?

I´m now in my 7th season in my career and I activated the MOD after the last race of my 6th Season (before Australia Race in my 7th season). And in my opinion the MOD works...The game saves, and I can load the savegames!

2.) I play with the normal Version of the MOD. Should I download the new version from here, or from your Google Drive? Because the MOD in your Google Drive has as Timestamp the 23.April 2018, is older than here on RD Forum?
Google drive was buggy the day before yesterday, Upload time was over 5 days, so i did it yesterday.

I just downloaded it today, it works great, the only thing I think needs correction is the mercedes performance, it's too op, finished 10 grand prix races and the mercedes won 8 or 9 with a lot of margin, ferrari never and rb twice, the last 4 races show that ferrari has a better engine, almos as good as the merces, the best car overall

Google drive was buggy the day before yesterday, Upload time was over 5 days, so i did it yesterday.

Okay, thanks for replay! I download it now from Google Drive.

But can you please answer my other question too?

I want to know, why we must Start a new career with the Mod?

Or do you mean a new Season within the 10-years career?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%