Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod Part 1

Misc Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod Part 1 1.4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, first of all you did a great job, thank you!
Most of the issues are know, hope they will be fixed on the next upgrade. But can you make a tighter peloton? It's about 4 sec. difference between pole and the last in quali, but in real we've seen about 2 sec. And sometimes Q3 competitors results are much slower then Q2 on the same conditions. Maybe it was just a coincidence and need to be tested, but I've seen it several times. Thanks!

Mod didn´t work for me :/ keeps loading all the time, I cant even do a Benchmark.
- Installed the mod into a clean F1
- Set the graphics to the minimum
- Creat a new profile and nothing helps

Wich data increase the Enginepart wear? I will only copy this files so that I can race at 25%

By the way the latest version from 04.04.2018 crashes a lot, unlike the previous one which was much more stable. Couldn't complete none of the 50% races, it just through me out on the different stages of the race.

- Where does your game crash?
50% race in grand prix mode

- Does it always crash on the same place?
It's the different stages of the 50% race.

- What gamemode do you play?
Grand Prix mode, Barcelona circuit.

- What car are you using? Does it also crash with other cars or the classic cars?
Modern Williams and Red Bull

- What language do you use to play the mod?
English

- When you start the Game and it tells "press any button" What does stand on the bottom left? There should stand "1.13" Otherwise you are using an outdated game version.
It is 1.13 version.

Last edited:
Does Monaco and Canada have Hypersofts or ultrasofts as the softest compund? also, can I have 2 different versions of F1 2017 installed at the same time (one with cosmetic mods for career mode and one with some kind of 2018 season mod)?

Hi, I am having an issue. I was doing a 50% Race in Australia, and 4 Times during that race some game textures become Black and it just expands and expands until the whole screen is black. After a Mid Session Save and an Exit to the menus and back into the race, it will be back to normal. Can I have some help?

stonehedge24 updated Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod Part 1 with a new update entry:

Re-setup of the hole mod + new content

Version 1.2 (prerelease tested):
  • Re-setup of the hole mod:
--> All crashes when starting a new career fixed
--> Bugged helmets should be now fixed (please tell me if you still experience bugged helmets)
  • Updated Performances according the 2018 Chinese GP
  • New Game start screen
Version 1.3:
  • All changes from V1.2
  • Fixing of the Infinite loading bug: search for the new LITE Mod version
  • new high-quality 2018 Loading Screens...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, first of all, amazing mod, great work, congratulations and keep it up!
but i'm really sorry if this will sound dumb, but i really didn't understand how do i use the new tyres, i guess... what i think i understood is that i need to place the tyre files every time the race changes (if the compound set changes), is that it? so, if a race uses the 2017 compounds, such as Australia, then i place the 2017 folder content in the game folder? and in the next race China, i replace them with the Special 1 folder content?
again, so sorry if it sounded dumb, but i wanted to make sure i understood correctly, and if not, i'd really like to!
thank you for your patience and kindness!

hi, i have the tracks update with sponsor like heineken ecc, downloaded here on racedepartment, it's possible to use with your mod?? for exaple, the china gp, on start, all f12017 advert, it's replace with heineken, te tracks it's uploaded by reddvers
thanks!

My game crashes when is in the loading screen, any fix?
My game version is 1.11 and I only have this mod and a helmet for career character.

Hi, first of all, amazing mod, great work, congratulations and keep it up!
but i'm really sorry if this will sound dumb, but i really didn't understand how do i use the new tyres, i guess... what i think i understood is that i need to place the tyre files every time the race changes (if the compound set changes), is that it? so, if a race uses the 2017 compounds, such as Australia, then i place the 2017 folder content in the game folder? and in the next race China, i replace them with the Special 1 folder content?
again, so sorry if it sounded dumb, but i wanted to make sure i understood correctly, and if not, i'd really like to!
thank you for your patience and kindness!
thats exactly how it works. Changes to the game database are impossible.

My game crashes when is in the loading screen, any fix?
My game version is 1.11 and I only have this mod and a helmet for career character.
you need 1.13 and you need to install your custom career helmet also into the classic incardriver file (F1 2017\asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\incardriver\1980\incardriver.erp)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back