Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod Part 1

Misc Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod Part 1 1.4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
You can wait for Monaco GP and then download the hole mod again (all parts or google drive link) because much for the allocation mod will be changed, the wear is the same because we cant change the tyre strategies and changing the wear would mess up the strategies and some parts of career training programs.
ok thank you so much...this mod is amazing, regarding the problem with the force india I redownloaded this last version and the car worked good in career mode, maybe was a one time bug

Hi, I downloaded all parts and installed it on my F1 2017 but I dont understand why I'm stuck in the loading screen. I literally waited 30 mins on the loading screen. BTW I played grand prix mode on Australia. PLS HELP!!! Thanks!

Hi, I downloaded all parts and installed it on my F1 2017 but I dont understand why I'm stuck in the loading screen. I literally waited 30 mins on the loading screen. BTW I played grand prix mode on Australia. PLS HELP!!! Thanks!
You dont have enough VRAM for the normal version, the skins need much graphics card memory, so try the LITE version (has everything, but the skins)

Hi, I've installed the mod as instructed. At first glance everything seems fine, new drivers, liveries, etc. in menu, but whenever I go to enter a session the cars don't change. the drivers remain updated but the liveries don't and that's the main thing I want lol. Any ideas?

Hey guys, I wanted to know if its possible to just have the 2018 liveries without the performance changes, I downloaded from the readme the no performance edition but it seems the same as the normal edition, I drove the williams at melbourne and were 4 secs off the pace qualified in 19th and 18th, the renaults made a 3rd and 4rth the redbulls 5th and 6th and mercedes 7th and 8th, I dont like the fact that with the performance of the renault engine is far stronger than the mercedes and the ferrari (just tested in melbourne and hulkemberg's renault topped the speedtrap at 325kph while the ferraris got 313 and mercedes 306, didnt watched the speed of honda), I would want to play the career mode with only the liveries if it is possible thanks for any help

Hey guys, I wanted to know if its possible to just have the 2018 liveries without the performance changes, I downloaded from the readme the no performance edition but it seems the same as the normal edition, I drove the williams at melbourne and were 4 secs off the pace qualified in 19th and 18th, the renaults made a 3rd and 4rth the redbulls 5th and 6th and mercedes 7th and 8th, I dont like the fact that with the performance of the renault engine is far stronger than the mercedes and the ferrari (just tested in melbourne and hulkemberg's renault topped the speedtrap at 325kph while the ferraris got 313 and mercedes 306, didnt watched the speed of honda), I would want to play the career mode with only the liveries if it is possible thanks for any help

in my career mode, mercedes is still the strongest engine, renault isnt a match for it. So i dont know how you managed this?

Great mod, I'm using it on my 5th carrer mode season, but the only "problem" is the fuel, the consumaption is too high, in 1 lap it uses about 1,5/2 laps of fuel, so is hard to have enough to do all the race. (I do 100% races).

stonehedge24 updated Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod Part 1 with a new update entry:

Classic Car mod and Performances of the Canadian GP

• Implementation of the F2004 + MP4-20 Complete Overhaul Mod, which introduces the 2005 McLaren MP4-20 to the game and enhances the F2004.
  • Updated the Tyre Allocation Mod according the tyre nominations from Pirelli until the 2018 Hungarian GP
  • Updated the Car Performances according the 2018 Canadian GP

Read the rest of this update entry...

Until now, so far so good! I really like it! Thank you very much! I'm just having a issue on the flashbacks, crashes every time I do it and than when I restart I lost all my progress and i need to start the career again which is not major because I'm on the beginning. So I start to do the mid session save and I don't need to start all over again, but when I use the flashback the game crashes. Any guess on what could be??

Hello everybody,
I currently have a few problems with this mod...
if I start a Grand Prix, then the game crashes as soon as the race track is loaded.

Where does your game crash?
25% + 50% race in grand prix mode

- Does it always crash on the same place?
At the beginning after loading Screen

- What gamemode do you play?
Grand Prix mode, Australia, Austria

- What car are you using? Does it also crash with other cars or the classic cars?
Ferrari, Mercedes

- What language do you use to play the mod?
English or German

- When you start the Game and it tells "press any button" What does stand on the bottom left? There should stand "1.13" Otherwise you are using an outdated game version.
It is 1.13 version.

Thx 4 Help

Hi, first of all this is a very exciting mod :)

The mod works pretty well so far but can you exactly explain how the "changed" career car stats can be shown ingame ? I´ve also tried the instructions from one review (using the Normal_Realistic mod in combination with the NO_PERF mod but that changed nothing :/ )
I`m using the version 1.4.0
thanks for help :)

I have ryzen 5 1600 + gtx1050ti + 16gb ram + ssd but even LITE version is not working for me. Im getting infinite loading screen even for time trials. What should i do. My graphic settings in game are like btw high-medium.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back