Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod Part 1

Misc Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod Part 1 1.4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
stonehedge24 submitted a new resource:

Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod - Car Performances and Tyre Allocations of the real F1 2018 season

Gameplay Videos:
to_be_added

This mod is so big that it needed to be split up into 3 parts. Follow this LINK and download every part until you finally land back here!

With this mod you can:
- Save your progress in career mode but you need to start a new one first
- Play Grand Grix Mode and can save your progress there
- Play the Event Mode, but your time is not valid due to having mods installed
- Play Time Trial Mode, but your time is not valid due to having...

Read more about this resource...

Hello,

Nice work with the mod and thank you for your efforts. However im wondering. If i only have 1 race in my career mode, would i still need a new career mode to try it out? And why would a new career mode be needed, only for performance differences or are there other issues?

Can you please explain the tyres in this mod? Are there actually hypersoft tyres and the new compounds? textures, names and everything? Or did you mean that you changed the performance of the ultrasofts so they are more grippy like hypersofts will be in real F1?

Absolutly a wonderful mod! Thank you for all your hard work!

Just one (little) complain: If I want to start a quick race (did not try the other modes), the race will not start when I did my car/tyre strategy and press go to race. The only option is to tab to windows and then tab back to windows. The the race will start.

Is this a common issue? Thanks a lot!

Hello,

Nice work with the mod and thank you for your efforts. However im wondering. If i only have 1 race in my career mode, would i still need a new career mode to try it out? And why would a new career mode be needed, only for performance differences or are there other issues?
then you dont need to start a new one, its because of the Development Upgrades, the new pecking order changes much of the directions you want to develop to and the AI already did their upgrades. Its more a issue for people that have a career with more than like 10 races done.

Absolutly a wonderful mod! Thank you for all your hard work!

Just one (little) complain: If I want to start a quick race (did not try the other modes), the race will not start when I did my car/tyre strategy and press go to race. The only option is to tab to windows and then tab back to windows. The the race will start.

Is this a common issue? Thanks a lot!
I know that issue, its because of the faster game start (start videos are empty). I will try to fix it.

Can you please explain the tyres in this mod? Are there actually hypersoft tyres and the new compounds? textures, names and everything? Or did you mean that you changed the performance of the ultrasofts so they are more grippy like hypersofts will be in real F1?
Everything is changed. thats why its in the 3rd part alone. Its just so big in file size because of that. Textures, UI, Configs, Languages, text changes, Everything :D Theres a sample image from monaco on how it looks like on track in the archive.

Everything is changed. thats why its in the 3rd part alone. Its just so big in file size because of that. Textures, UI, Configs, Languages, text changes, Everything :D Theres a sample image from monaco on how it looks like on track in the archive.

in the video "no russia bug" you posted the hypersofts are white and not pink. Is it because i am blind and in game its pink or you swapped the mediums texture/color to hypersofts to make it look at least little bit like pink?

in the video "no russia bug" you posted the hypersofts are white and not pink. Is it because i am blind and in game its pink or you swapped the mediums texture/color to hypersofts to make it look at least little bit like pink?
The game uses presets for the tyre colours, so white is the only option for that. If you use the hard tyres in spain you can see that they are just the sidewall of the wet tyres. Theres no better way for that im afraid.

Just tried the mod and experienced a crash while trying to start fuel practice program in a mclaren renault. Also the tyre picking looked a bit funny: like SS , 3 Laps. Shouldnt look like that i think, could be wrong (double checked, the name of the tyre is missing, prolly cuz of the different tyre allocation thing)

Last edited:
So far I'm really impressed with this mod. It's kinda fresh from the stock game with these new features. I saw in the race menu that the fuel mixes had been renumbered (ie. Standard - 4;Rich - 6;...) Is it planned for the future to add more fuel mixes? That would be super exciting.

So far I'm really impressed with this mod. It's kinda fresh from the stock game with these new features. I saw in the race menu that the fuel mixes had been renumbered (ie. Standard - 4;Rich - 6;...) Is it planned for the future to add more fuel mixes? That would be super exciting.
Those are the STRAT engine modes:
Screenshot (1392).png

not every team has them go up to level 16 like the mercedes. So I use 1 to 10. and 10 being the mode used in qualifying

Keeps loading when l want to race , i have vanilla version

You have to tab to Windows and back to the Game. The race will start then and the issue is known.

Is there a way to update the R+D Graphs to the actual strenght of the cars (Haas 4th, etc.) to see, in which area the car needs most of the development? And do the R+D Upgrades have the normal effects on the cars?

You have to tab to Windows and back to the Game. The race will start then and the issue is known.

Is there a way to update the R+D Graphs to the actual strenght of the cars (Haas 4th, etc.) to see, in which area the car needs most of the development? And do the R+D Upgrades have the normal effects on the cars?

After tabing to windows it keeps loading?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back