Real Challenge Physics MOD

RIDE 2 Real Challenge Physics MOD ULTIMATE 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Just to be sure: what you talking is about the sliding at corner exits, am i right?

If i don't right, can you detail what you are doing and a bike and a track that this occurs for sure? Will help do hurry up a fix.

Just to be sure: what you talking is about the sliding at corner exits, am i right?

If i don't right, can you detail what you are doing and a bike and a track that this occurs for sure? Will help do hurry up a fix.

Sure, Tried and tested with TZR250 and, Suzuki GSXR600 Racebike
Entering corners if fine but on exit, the bike will only stand up straight if i allow it to do so by its self. If I have to pull the bike up, there is some force stops me and slides the bike and me to the ground. Ive had the problem on UGP, NW200 and Donnington.

EDIT: If it helps, im on Steam as Vaulcan.

Last edited:
Hey Dyego the new version is the best yet. One thing I dont know how much control you would have over this but I was thinking the wobble, after a jump or bump can keep getting stronger rather than start to settle. E.G: Ive had a few high speed wobbles that lasted a good 4-6 seconds after and got stronger until i crashed. Thats a good thing though : ) was wondering what tweaks you can make to keep that level of wobble BUT help the bike settle down better after jumps etc. might be a big task.

I installed the mod just like you said but my game crashes if I try to load a race. Ive tried time-trial but still crashes. The only mode that works is split screen... Is there a fix or should i delete the mod?

I installed the mod just like you said but my game crashes if I try to load a race. Ive tried time-trial but still crashes. The only mode that works is split screen... Is there a fix or should i delete the mod?
Are you using this mod with another one? You have the UPDATE 1 installed?

Sorry @Mitx,

I thought you're talking in my mod of the MotoGP 17... :roflmao:

I can't test now, i will see if this data.mix is corrupted. Anyway, make sure that you have the most updated version of the game. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back