Real Challenge Physics MOD

RIDE 2 Real Challenge Physics MOD ULTIMATE 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey Dyego the new version is the best yet. One thing I dont know how much control you would have over this but I was thinking the wobble, after a jump or bump can keep getting stronger rather than start to settle. E.G: Ive had a few high speed wobbles that lasted a good 4-6 seconds after and got stronger until i crashed. Thats a good thing though : ) was wondering what tweaks you can make to keep that level of wobble BUT help the bike settle down better after jumps etc. might be a big task.
Check the 5.3 :thumbsup:

It's good, but i think the front brake is just too powerful, thus brake distance is way too short. Real bikes brake sooner. But, overall, it's a very good Mod.

I agree with you, but if i make changes trying to reach those realistic behaviors them i got unrealistic behaviors like for instance: it becomes impossible to make stoppies, or the front wheel doesn't lock and slips... If i try to work with the inertia, the bike starts to behaves strange and with weird responses in especific situations like changing sides in a chicane for example...

This is what i got with what we have from de Milestone game... i think that we can do more than this just with their source code of the game...

Hello sir, do you know how to combine bikes category to race in 1 category like motard and sport bikes to be race in 1 track ? or how to change the bike category ? which files do i need to change, thank before.. :)
hope you ask my Q.. :)

its posible to combine the mod physics with the mod vr46 map? im using the mixfiles but always the game crash...

Hi @Sadicus!

I don't know if you're the same guy who asked me this on the youtube, i just want to say that i saw your comment, just forgot to answer there when i could... :redface:

Try to install the VR46 mod first in the default game... When everything is working fine, then you apply my files.
This way is better because it ensure that you're using just my physics files... the VR46 mod change too many things to remember what to overwrite... :roflmao:

I'm not playing Ride 2 anymore, so my data.mix probably is outdated...:(

Damn, it's fantastic, but for me like even if i SLIIIIGHTLY touch the break to stop just a TAAAD BIT under leaning, i crash :'( I wish i knew how to mod the brakes and make them a bit easier... But your mod is fantastic, especially A.I. improvments!

Just downloaded this mod and seen 5 pages worth of improvements do I need to download all of these as well? or do they come with the original download?
You must just download the lastest version of it. :thumbsup:

The previous versions are just the evolution of it... There's nothing back there that is not available in the newer version. The only thing can happen is you to prefer more the physics of a specific version than the newer one...

I aways release a version of the mod with everything needed to make it work applied in the original game. If you want to mix it with other mods, install the other mods FIRST, then use the separated files available.

I'm now having problems. it works great and I love the mod. BUT it is preventing the game from loading altogether now after the first time use. please help.
i didn't understand the problem very well... You putted the mod once and it worked and now it is crashing the game? How did you get it to work only once? Are you sure that you're not using it with other mods or didn't change anything?

Are you using only the data.mix or you're repacking with the separated files?

i didn't understand the problem very well... You putted the mod once and it worked and now it is crashing the game? How did you get it to work only once? Are you sure that you're not using it with other mods or didn't change anything?

Are you using only the data.mix or you're repacking with the separated files?

Right I copied and pasted it into the game file you said. it worked once, then tried to load it again later and the game wont launch, so I've done a bit more research and turns out steam has a problem that's quite common meaning some of my other games as well wont launch!!!!!! soooo frustrating I've tried reinstalling the games to no avail. I've tried verifying the files still doesn't launch. I'm running fast out of solutions to this problem. Any idea's? (so that means that the mod isn't the problem.) when I managed to play it was great. But if I turn the game off I cant play it again.

Right I copied and pasted it into the game file you said. it worked once, then tried to load it again later and the game wont launch, so I've done a bit more research and turns out steam has a problem that's quite common meaning some of my other games as well wont launch!!!!!! soooo frustrating I've tried reinstalling the games to no avail. I've tried verifying the files still doesn't launch. I'm running fast out of solutions to this problem. Any idea's? (so that means that the mod isn't the problem.) when I managed to play it was great. But if I turn the game off I cant play it again.
Try to make your game work by default. After that, unpack your original data.mix, apply my separated files and repack it. Maybe is some sort of patch, i don't know...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%