Real Challenge Physics MOD

RIDE 2 Real Challenge Physics MOD ULTIMATE 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Works like a charm...

But, you have to know how to remix the mix files. The mod have the separated bml files, so just get the data.mix from the other mod and replaces the files there with the files of this mod.

In fact, i use this mod too!

I think more easy this way:

1. Install this track importer mod;
2. After everything working fine, copy the data.mix of him;
3. Extract his data.mix;
4. Get the files into this mod (the unpacked ones) and copy and paste to the Data folder extracted in the step 3;
5. Repack the Data folder that you've extracted in the step 3;
6. Copy the new data.mix to the game folder
7. Run like there's no tomorrow :D

i did it :D :D And it's a very good mod but umm yeah, it's not for me :) maybe when i get an authentic xbox 360 controller and not this fake one where it's not as smooth as the original... But i have a question or two, did you modify the A.I. also? And if yes, can i only get the A.I. being faster out of this mod WITHOUT the physics? Would be the best for me, and also have the importer mod aswell :) ??

i did it :D :D And it's a very good mod but umm yeah, it's not for me :) maybe when i get an authentic xbox 360 controller and not this fake one where it's not as smooth as the original... But i have a question or two, did you modify the A.I. also? And if yes, can i only get the A.I. being faster out of this mod WITHOUT the physics? Would be the best for me, and also have the importer mod aswell :) ??

Really, this mod needs you to be smooth with the brakes and the throttle, but nothing that some training couldn't resolve. But i don't know what is your joypad, so it can be a thing really annoying to play.

Well, what i've modded is the VEHICLEXXXXXXXX.BML inside the DATA\VEHICLES folder.

In Component { CurveTracker } there is a item called CategoriesMultipliers, i raised this number. Maybe works for you.

The problem is that the AI at corner doesn't behaves like the player, so while the player can pull the brake lever at impossible lean angles, the AI doesn't do the same. I think that it's why you need to mix with some work on the players physics, the game is too permissive.

This variable seems to change the overall behavior of the AI i think (do not know for sure).

Good Luck! Modify the AI behavior is the most annoying job to do in the Milestone's games! :roflmao:
And do share any discover and improvement! :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back