RDHPC - General discussion

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff
Premium
Hi guys.
Can anybody point me toward a tutorial for making videos of incidents please.
It's not that I'm expecting any problems :whistling: but it pays to be prepared.

Hi guys.
Can anybody point me toward a tutorial for making videos of incidents please.
It's not that I'm expecting any problems :whistling: but it pays to be prepared.
Do you have Nvidia shadowplay? I'm not exactly an expert in that matter, but with shadowplay activated you just press a button and it saves the last 20 minutes of your racing automatically.

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff
Premium
Do you have Nvidia shadowplay? I'm not exactly an expert in that matter, but with shadowplay activated you just press a button and it saves the last 20 minutes of your racing automatically.
I have an ATI card. Not sure if the Nvidia software will work for me.

should you need it you can tell me which replay file and where...and I can help you
@Denis Betty ,,,should I be the incident :whistling::whistling::coffee:I will probably do it anyway..
Stig
Thanks Stig, I'm sure I won't ge close enough to you for there to be any contact. :)

Yves Larose

Premium
@Denis Betty

this is how i do my video, first i use Fraps to capture the lap (in your case the incident) and then you can use moviemaker to edit and save the video then of course you need to upload it to YouTube or a similar thing. if you have any questions just send me a PM ;)

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 92 19.0%
  • €151-500

Votes: 128 26.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 85 17.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 43 8.9%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 48 9.9%
  • €3001-5000