RDHPC - General discussion

Yves Larose

Premium
Guy's i got a new G27 and i want to make them work with rFactor and the mod but i can,t seem to find how to make them work, i installed the G27 led plugin from Fazerbox when the game load all the leds light up once the loading is complete and i go drive a car only the first led light up whn i'm near max rev limit for the car i'm driving. anyone knows how to make it work properly ?

I was using another programm on my g27 but don't remember the name but it wasn't fazerbox.
Now on my fanatec I'm using fanaleds.
But this requires to learn each car also when you change the skin.

Stig Bidstrup

Jarek says " 900 degrees of rotation "
Premium
Guy's i got a new G27 and i want to make them work with rFactor and the mod but i can,t seem to find how to make them work, i installed the G27 led plugin from Fazerbox when the game load all the leds light up once the loading is complete and i go drive a car only the first led light up whn i'm near max rev limit for the car i'm driving. anyone knows how to make it work properly ?
this one has installed it...and he has a link to Nogrip https://www.youtube.com/user/Montu15

it doesn't work :(
Fanaleds does work with rFactor but you indeed need to configure it. It's included by default in GSCE and FT.
Same goes for my dashmeter, i'd had to configure the shiftlights for each car to work as they should.
I didn't bother, cockpit gauges are good enough for me.

fanaleds works great to me if this work also on logitech wheels I will explain you tonight when back at home!
But you need to say in that program for every car the shift limit and set different rpm's that will use the rest of the led's. To configure it you have to pick your car and join the track then go back to pit. tab out and configure your settings. Very important is to save that into your profile.

open fanaleds and on top you have under settings not sure how it is called the option car settings click in that there opens a list your should have an empty list.

Then start the game and go on the track after that fanaleds notice which car are you driving.
reopen the car settings and you should found an car in the list.
Now you add a rpm for the shiftlight 8500 for example. then I set the last led to 8300 and so on.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 84 19.5%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.6%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 71 16.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 37 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 42 9.7%
  • €3001-5000