RDHPC - General discussion

@Rhys Gardiner from what i understand you have mapped your paddle and a button as your up shift and down shift right ? but when you go on track the up shift and down shift that you have mapped doesn't work anymore and your forced to use the H-shifter right ?

if you go in the game options and then controls which preset is it set to ?

All cars are accessible to me... there is no available option to buy or sell.
in the car menu top left corner there is a dollar sign, is there any money there ?
to use these ugrades you have to buy them....then install them...in the lover right corner..
you have to buy the 2 Pedal throttle lift option...because the Drum nails you are hearing must
be the TRANNY MOD..
EDIT : see video @Rhys Gardiner

Last edited:
I generally do not like Porsches and, to be fair, I only like Bathurst, possibly also the Porsche test track (never even seen it, therefore I have no idea), so I'm about 20% possible to take part in this.

I'll have a go at trying the car out but it's not likely for me to show up because I know I won't like the majority of the tracks :redface:

@Yves Larose That isn't the problem. I know what needs to be done and what does what - the issue was that every button was greyed out, even the buy/sell buttons, so the relevant upgrades couldn't be applied. Thank you for the suggestion though.

@Stig Bidstrup - Thank you for the help, the issue I found was that I wasn't getting the option to buy the car in the first place - both the buy and sell buttons were greyed out. The old ISI_BABYFACTORY cheat sorted that out, and now I own the car and have applied the upgrade.

Thank you for your help!

Just bought rFactor 1 for this car. :D

Why?
This car is in our garage...
Pity number 19 is taken. :(
IMG_0927.JPG img_3997.jpg IMG_0740.JPG IMG_7378.JPG IMG_9570.JPG Zegestrijd-Julesen-Van-Elderen.jpg CIMG5579.jpg

And an onboard at SPA... click here
The build of the car: Click here
Belgium Historic GT Champion in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, ... :whistling:

Why?
View attachment 74580 View attachment 74581 View attachment 74579 View attachment 74582 View attachment 74583 View attachment 74584 View attachment 74585

Belgium Historic GT Champion in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, ... :whistling:

Perhaps you can drive the sim version and tell us how close it is to the real thing

@Gijs van Elderen
if you need help with anything simply ask and i,m sure someone will help you gladly. i've watched part of the onboard video at Spa and i watched the gears the guy was using for the corners and the mod is not far from reality apart a few corners he and me are using the same gears.

Why?
View attachment 74580 View attachment 74581 View attachment 74579 View attachment 74582 View attachment 74583 View attachment 74584 View attachment 74585

1354383393668.gif

She's.... so.. beautiful.
So damn sleek, i just drooled a little :redface:.
Honestly, if i ever felt down i'd just go into the garage to have a look at her.
So tired of driving modern cars, need to build myself a tracktoy, even if it's only a Miata.

I am unable to load the circuit both online and offline

When online, in the car selection menu (after entering the password) there is none to select

In offline mode, I can select my car from the Historic Porsche cup drop down list and select the track too, but then the track just keeps loading

If you can drive the cars on other tracks, i'll start with deleting and re-downloading the trackpack.
I downloaded it yesterday and everything works

I am unable to load the circuit both online and offline

When online, in the car selection menu (after entering the password) there is none to select

In offline mode, I can select my car from the Historic Porsche cup drop down list and select the track too, but then the track just keeps loading
have you let all the tracks stay In the RDHPC Tracks folder Srinath ?
if you have taken them out you will get this keep loading problem

Its working...but I did not get the option to select my car as the menu was absent...when I went to the track it just happened to be my car (#69)....odd

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back