RDHPC - General discussion

Trololol I just made it working - I took old GameData and UserData that I had saved from before and pasted it into the non working game - and it worked :D Now I have a new problem - the HistoriX UI, there are multiple icons missing. When game is loading, it gives me like 100 error messages about some missing .tga, one by one, and I hold enter for 15 secs and then the game's ready, but the menu lacks buttons so it's difficult to even get to the track :p I'm 100% sure I have all the historix files copied into rF.

Trololol I just made it working - I took old GameData and UserData that I had saved from before and pasted it into the non working game - and it worked :D Now I have a new problem - the HistoriX UI, there are multiple icons missing. When game is loading, it gives me like 100 error messages about some missing .tga, one by one, and I hold enter for 15 secs and then the game's ready, but the menu lacks buttons so it's difficult to even get to the track :p I'm 100% sure I have all the historix files copied into rF.

Do you have a folder UIData\HISTORIC GT? Its 74mb in size. If not you're missing something.

Opened an Spa test server called RD Practise. Maybe you got an join timed out but feel free and try. If it doesn't work have no idea why. Port forwarding with the ports from rfactor is activated firewall shouldn't be a problem it is off.
Maybe some of you have an idea if it isn't working
thx

Opened an Spa test server called RD Practise. Maybe you got an join timed out but feel free and try. If it doesn't work have no idea why. Port forwarding with the ports from rfactor is activated firewall shouldn't be a problem it is off.
Maybe some of you have an idea if it isn't working
thx
Firewall off doesn't mean all ports are open.
You still need to open those ports in windows firewall and your router.

Windows firewall is deaktivated using comodo firewall but shut it of to make sure nothing makes problems.
Set the ports to my fritzbox.
TCP 34297-34298
UDP 34297
TCP 34447
UDP 34397
Only can join my dedicated server on the blue button when I put in my ip. On the nornal way I get an joined timed out.
Also strange I have a ping of 60ms to my dedicated.
I set rfacor and the dedicated also to that comodo that it is trustfull.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 121 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 94 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 128 13.6%