• 27000+ Members! Dear Guest, click this link to join the community on the official RaceDepartment Discord server

RDHPC - General discussion

Yves Larose

10000RPM
Premium
May 28, 2008
Historic Porsche cup promotional copy.png

The perfect place to chat about everything RDHPC! Share your expectations, what you thought of the races, etc… Take it away!

Last edited:

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff member
Premium
Jun 18, 2013
I would have loved to take part in this, but unfortunately Sunday does not work for me. :cry:

Quas

1000RPM
May 8, 2012
Seems criminal to make us wait till february for this :(
That was the soonest time slot available i think, there are leagues running before that.
But it gives us time to promote things and gather a good bunch of racers :).
Looking forward to this a lot.

Rui F. Martins

6000RPM
Premium
Feb 12, 2011
great, i was hoping for a league with historic cars, and it will be at a time that will, probably, be good for me :thumbsup:

Rui F. Martins

6000RPM
Premium
Feb 12, 2011
I would like to let you guys know that this last weekend, just before i saw this threads, i was at Estoril race track watching some historic cars races, including the Historic Endurance that had a lot of this porsches :roflmao:

Rhys Gardiner

5000RPM
Jul 8, 2008
I'm kindasortamaybe thinking about signing up for this league, but I have a problem with the upgrades. For the sake of consistency I want to race with my paddle/button combo for shifting, but every time I select the relevant upgrade it "resets" to the H-shifter configuration as soon as I load the car in. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Buy, Sell and Install Upgrade buttons are all greyed out.

Any tips? I'm a little sick of hearing a drum of nails every time I shift.

Stig Bidstrup

Jarek says " 900 degrees of rotation "
Premium
Sep 7, 2013
I'm kindasortamaybe thinking about signing up for this league, but I have a problem with the upgrades. For the sake of consistency I want to race with my paddle/button combo for shifting, but every time I select the relevant upgrade it "resets" to the H-shifter configuration as soon as I load the car in. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Buy, Sell and Install Upgrade buttons are all greyed out.

Any tips? I'm a little sick of hearing a drum of nails every time I shift.
you cant install upgrades if you don't buy the car...could be the problem