RD Rally Championship Season 9 - General Discussion

Game has me as divitLad , results in the club has me as DiviLad68 so not sure what I put down in my registration info yet the info I've given must have worked as I'm in the club. Just slightly confused

Last edited:
Just 8 sign-ups for the H3 class so far...maybe Müller Motorsport should change the class??
Have to discuss that with my cousin...

Renders by @Ole Marius Myrvold - legend! :thumbsup:

Lancia1.jpg
LanciaM.jpg

Poland is the worst place to be the slightest bit distracted on, because Phil's ******* pacenotes turn up 10 seconds later than at every other rally so by the time you hear "...into left 1" you're in a field!!! :confused:

Ok, I must be stupid because I can't figure out the classes system. The Magazine says 4wd+ 4wd- 2wd+ 2wd-, but all I see here on the forum is RDRC-(numbers) and H(numbers). What gives?

Ok, I must be stupid because I can't figure out the classes system. The Magazine says 4wd+ 4wd- 2wd+ 2wd-, but all I see here on the forum is RDRC-(numbers) and H(numbers). What gives?

Ok, what link have I messed up with now? :p The 4WD+/- and 2WD+/- was last season (season 8).

This is the one for season 9, with RDRC, RDRC-2, RDRC-3 and J-RDRC

EDIT: After the "Season 8 summary", where the 4WD and 2WD stuff are mentioned, there's a section for the rules and the cars used in Season 9 :)

Last edited:
In laymans terms as i understand them! RDRC - fiestas and polos

RDRC 2 Group a Subaru 1995, evo vi

The other two are the fwd - rdrc j
and rwd - rdrc 3

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back