RD Rally Championship Season 9 - General Discussion

anyone else having problems with racenet today? it wont sign me in through the game....says may be busy....tried several times today, can't even access the clubs page at the moment....

Yes and no. It was slow, but I got on the website in the end. It's typical RaceNet on Fri/Sat afternoon & evening. Especially now that more countries are at lockdown again.

Hi everyone. It's my first comment here (well the second after signing up for season 9 of the RD Rally Championship. Thanks to my good fellow @Daniel Monteiro .
I bought Dirt Rally 2.0 specifically for this so I am not experienced with it and probably doing something wrong.

I created my Recent account (username: JoePinho). However, every time I try to join the RDRC-2 league, I get a screen that says "LINKED PLATFORM NOT FOUND" with these details:
"To access this area you require a platform linked to your Codemasters account where you have played DiRT Rally 2.0. To link a platform, click 'MANAGE ACCOUNT' below. Once linked, press the 'REFRESH ACCOUNT' button to continue."

My Racenet account is linked to my PS account, but for some reason it doesn't work. Additionally and to make it worse, in the game I can't sign in to my Racenet account with my login credentials.

I asked Codemasters for help, but maybe I am missing something simple and you guys are able to help before they get back to me. I am afraid they won't, before the end of the week.

I asked Codemasters for help, but maybe I am missing something simple and you guys are able to help before they get back to me. I am afraid they won't, before the end of the week.

If so, I am also missing something simple, as it should really be as easy as that. Especially as I assume you have DR2.0 on PlayStation (as you need to connect the account on the system you use the game on).

To wait on Codemasters can be risky, as they are patchy at best. I know someone mentioned this issue 7 or 8 months ago. Never saw Codemasters get back to them.

You have started DR2.0 though? It might be that you have to start the game and go through that before it recognizes it?

If so, I am also missing something simple, as it should really be as easy as that. Especially as I assume you have DR2.0 on PlayStation (as you need to connect the account on the system you use the game on).

To wait on Codemasters can be risky, as they are patchy at best. I know someone mentioned this issue 7 or 8 months ago. Never saw Codemasters get back to them.

You have started DR2.0 though? It might be that you have to start the game and go through that before it recognizes it?

Hi and thank you for the quick reply!

I have good news and bad news. The good news is that everything appears to be functioning properly now, I submitted my entry on the RDRC-2 league and it seems to be connected in the game.

The bad news is now I have to explain just how big of an idiot I am. So the thing is I have two Playstation Network accounts. I created the second one since I moved to Switzerland... and I had linked my Racenet account to the old one, where there is no sign whatsoever of Dirt Rally 2.0.

Anyway, thank you very much! And just in case there are any other idiots like me around here, now you know...

Cheers and see you soon!

I kinda forgot to join the club before the start of the event (just joined it). Is that gonna be a problem? Name's Carlen67 on RaceNet, driving the RDRC-class :)

Also, for potential future Swedes Slowpokes people that have forgotten to join. There is a couple of us RDRC-Staffers who are checking the dirt-site a couple of times a day and looking at applications. There will, just like last season, be a post from me in the sign-up thread with a message that clearly states that there are no more guarantee that you will be accepted in-time for the current rally. (this will be done for all rallies throughout the season, see season 8 sign up thread for an example).

In the OP of this thread is the entry list image. You have been given 313 :) (incidentally the number I used for many seasons here).

I thought it would be that, matches well 31 for us means trouble, and 13 well the same as everybody. Now a dumb question, sorry, since numbers in DR 2.0 go to 99, how you do to use a number like 313? I must get a skin for that?

thank you again, and looking forward to fly in monte carlo, hopefully not from a hill.

Last edited:
I thought it would be that, matches well 31 for us means trouble, and 13 well the same as everybody. Now a dumb question, sorry, since numbers in DR 2.0 go to 99, how you do to use a number like 313? I must get a skin for that?

thank you again, and looking forward to fly in monte carlo, hopefully not from a hill.
if you want your number visible on the car in game you need a custom livery, but it is not mandatory :)

Custom livery if you want to actually use the 313-number, yes :)

Which is incidentally why the car classes that's been chosen, have been chosen. They all (with one notable exception) can use custom liveries :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%