RD Rally Championship Season 9 - General Discussion

Thanks for the "nudge" guys, but I'm over the hill now. All I do is dabble off-line these days but I still enjoy my Rally Simming.
Just moved house recently, and still getting things setup (eg. internet is only wifi for now and not sure how it would be for on-line).
I might try some of your Rally Club events sometime just to test it all out.

I will watch progress of this RDRC though, it should be a good'un. :)

Hey guys, quick question. I'm making my livery now, however because I don't own photoshop but use another editor I can't change the numbers from 00 to something else in the RDRC plates. Can anyone help with how to change the numbers ( in the correct font) from the 00 to my own number 64.

Ross McGregor Oscar Hardwick Tyrone Frith Tomas Reinicke Rhys Gardiner torbjorn16 Dubravko Sparovec Erik Tveit Jon Grainger Emil Pribanić Luka Grm John Cunningham TTupsi S2M Jono Norbert Serban Dany Five Tommi Ojala Torbjørn Withbro Magnus Lindgren Miguel Balado Pete Mull Sam McDonald Balazs Kiss Gabor Laszlo Daniel Mihalik Norbert Leitner Karl Raudsepp Andrew Koojo Mike Bell Alexander Hederby Sandro Pinho Xaris Xarolpoulos DrKruntz Mert Kayar Thomas Alderton Robin Viesturs Priede Øyvind Andersen Łukasz Demolin asteroulis

1610637857774.png

Last edited:
Hey guys, quick question. I'm making my livery now, however because I don't own photoshop but use another editor I can't change the numbers from 00 to something else in the RDRC plates. Can anyone help with how to change the numbers ( in the correct font) from the 00 to my own number 64.

Yes I can. Give me 15 minutes to sort out the new sign-ups (and for me to check up on my rF2 events) and I'll send you a PM :)

Yes, I can help you, I'll send you a pm :) regarding the numberplates, I got my photoshop telling me that you need a font called helveticainserat roman to replace the numbers in the .PSD (you can get it for free online)

Edit: seems like @Ole Marius Myrvold had the same idea at the same time :roflmao:

Last edited:
Yes, I can help you, I'll send you a pm :) regarding the numberplates, I got my photoshop telling me that you need a font called helveticainserat roman to replace the numbers in the .PSD (you can get it for free online)

Edit: seems like @Ole Marius Myrvold had the same idea at the same time :roflmao:

Great minds think alike... But with me included, it does seem like weirdos think alike as well.
I got that font downloaded yesterday when I made my test-livery for the BMW :)

Started working on my Fiesta R2 livery last night and spent almost 2 hours before i had to go to bed :p
It is inspired by my real life rallycar -
<----

- i hope i can make it as similar as possible! :)
planning to post some wip pictures when i figure out how to get it ingame :p

Anyone else got their cars in progress? :)

Last edited:
Anyone else got their cars in progress? :)

Yes! With emphasis on cars. I have no idea what I'll go for. I got to try out many different designs here to find one that I might end up using!

These are the two so far... It's not that they look unusable. I just hasn't fallen in love with any of them!
qcpxkHv.jpg

Oh, and yes Joakim, when you have finished your Fiesta, I can pop it in and get a pic of it :)

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea