RD Rally Championship Season 9 - General Discussion

I made a small mistake in applying for the in-game club. Instead of applying for RDRC2 i accidentally did for RDRC3.

After i also noticed that i also applied for RDRC2, but please ignore / discard my application for 3.

I made a small mistake in applying for the in-game club. Instead of applying for RDRC2 i accidentally did for RDRC3.

After i also noticed that i also applied for RDRC2, but please ignore / discard my application for 3.

Just don't drive in the RDRC-3 one (if you get accepted by an error or something) and you'll be fine :)
I'm not going to delete the ones who did more than one class in the test-rally, but they themselves have to remember to do the right rally in the right car to avoid disqualification :)

General Question: After we start a rally, can we stop to pee/eat/go to sleep? Can we do this between stages?
I'm getting old... and sometimes I just need to go!

General Question: After we start a rally, can we stop to pee/eat/go to sleep? Can we do this between stages?
I'm getting old... and sometimes I just need to go!

Yes, if I remember correctly in between stages you can always just leave the game running without it starting the next stage. And at least in service it is also possible to save and and exit the game.

Last edited:
Yes, if I remember correctly in between stages you can always just leave the game running without it starting the next stage. And at least in service it is also possible to save and and exit the game.

Do we have to do all the stages in one sitting? Can I do a few stages one night, then come back later in the week?

Do we have to do all the stages in one sitting? Can I do a few stages one night, then come back later in the week?

You can always do a few stages 1 day and come back later in the week. I'm not sure though if it is between every stage or only when in service. I know that it is possible that when there is service ahead of stage 4 you do for example stage 1,2,3 in one sitting. save and exit the game and return the next day to do 4,5,6. The thing I am not sure about is whether you can also save and exit in between stages that don't have a service in between them.

Last edited:
You can always dp a few stages 1 day and come back later in the week. I'm not sure though if it is between every stage or only when in service. I know that it is possible that when there is service ahead of stage 4 you do for example stage 1,2,3 in one sitting. save and exit the game and return the next day to do 4,5,6. The thing I am not sure about is whether you can also save and exit in between stages that don't have a service in between them.

Actually yeah, that sounds about right!

IMG_20210125_231041.jpg
IMG_20210127_104438.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years