RD MINI Challenge 2020

Tonight at 18:30 UTC / 19:30 BST / 20:30 CEST / 21:30 EEST the RD MINI Challenge server is launched, if you need any practice beforehand you can make use of the practice server which details are listed on the event page here https://beta.simracing.gp/championships/-D2TmSeuryA4DRkuTWCNo

IMPORTANT: If you can't make tonight's race make sure to cancel your registration way up front so those who missed out can enter the series. Please don't be that guy that takes up a slot and doesn't show up.

Enjoy the race and have fun with the other drivers tonight. All the best.

PS We still have a few slots left for late joiners, so if you fancy some MINI Cooper action sign up here https://beta.simracing.gp/championships/-D2TmSeuryA4DRkuTWCNo#registration

I can’t make it next Friday so I need to withdraw. Have fun.
The series only counts 3 out of 4 races, so stay in :)

1602250041244.png

My humble suggestion @Bram Hengeveld for next year's Mini Challenge: could we do it on a Saturday or Sunday instead? Racers like myself over in the Americas would like to participate but it falls in the middle of our work day; the weekend gives a lot of us more flexibility...the only reason I can actually make this one is because of COVID lockdown (I'm a high school teacher) and that I happen to have no classes to teach during those 1.5 hours.

The beauty of SGP is that everyone can start a group or community and host races on the time that suits them best.

For myself Saturday or Sunday are not an option after a monster workweek. And this day is also a tribute to our MINI Friday events ☺️

But in 2020 and onwards you will be able to race in leagues that fit you like a glove 24/7 on simracing.gp

We run the "Boot" Version, don't we? Seems fine to me?

Simracing.GP:
1602259979367.png

Server:
1602260009178.png

Enlighten me, please. In case it is the wrong version, I have to apologise to everyone who used the server as a training ground. Sorry :/

Last edited:
Yes we are running the booth version but without the chicane. That will not go well in the first round :)

The correct track name is (now also on SGP): Watkins Glen Boot Classic

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 60 70.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • No 3pa registration pages