RD MINI Challenge 2020

I couldn't find the se4rver to start with, but that was my fault as I had filtered out servers that require booking. Fun racing even though I started 3 laps down

Last edited:
First, L3 T1 rejoining the track was my fault entirely, CC gave no message and I couldn't see you to my right; really sorry and hope it didn't ruin your race - will do better next time.

Do we use a chat-channel/app, or was I alone in the wrong place?

Despite choking in 4th(maybe 5th, dropping to 8th then dropping to 14 +1lap that was a blast, really enjoyed the race...never would have thought racing to unlap myself would be any kind of fun; set a new PB in the process though.

Thanks for the race all.

Last edited:
With help from a teammate I set up a server for us to prepare for the upcoming events in this series. The server is called: RD MINI Challenge 2020 - Training
It's password protected, it's the standard password from what i've heard (same as the Mini event yesterday). The settings should be identical to the event, only difference is the grip, which stays on 100%. The session lasts 1,5 h each, practice only. If you have problems joining or something similar, contact me :)

With help from a teammate I set up a server for us to prepare for the upcoming events in this series. The server is called: RD MINI Challenge 2020 - Training
It's password protected, it's the standard password from what i've heard (same as the Mini event yesterday). The settings should be identical to the event, only difference is the grip, which stays on 100%. The session lasts 1,5 h each, practice only. If you have problems joining or something similar, contact me :)

Nice! I found the server but I got the wrong password. Where can i find it? :) It's not the RD Club password.

Please, the passward ??

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea