RD BMW M235i Racing Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricoow

Premium
tDjKPJB.jpg

If you want to participate in the newest championship you need to sign up here.
Sign-up Form said:
Name:
Teamname:
I have read and understood the notes: Yes/No
Notes:
- By signing up you agree that you have read and understood the league rules and that you will always follow these rules.
- By signing up you commit yourself to a full season of this series. Not attending an event without leaving a report of absence or not attending to multiple events (you can miss only one event when you notice us in time) may result in disqualification from the cup.

- Keep this thread clean only for signups please, all other posts belong in the general discussion.

Last edited:
Haha, what the hell. Had a classic kerbs of death moment out of T1. The car just snapped to the left.

Congrats to the winner (not quite sure who took it, Niki, Jack or Alex?) and Niki for winning the championship. All in all, was a great cup and the admins and broadcast team deserve
all sorts of respect.:thumbsup:

(Server 2 as guest)

Good race for me, bit boring for me - qualifying 1st then finishing 1st. It wasn't all boring though with @Chark pressuring me throughout.
Also, thanks to @RS201 for letting me through!! :)

Thank you all and goodnight!

For just start praciting 30 min. before the event's qualy for the first time after the last race @ Imola, it was a ok race for me. :)
-One time I tried to drift too much (on throttle) and lost the rear in the end of that at lap +-20 (in the lap resulting @1:44min.) at turn no.4. This let Jay A. through an gain my position on track. I even almost could have kept my position, when driving on at this moment, but I expected turn no.5 too early for a glimpse of a moment, thinking that turn was already there (aside of me) and braked hard :), nearly was standing still.. . But in fact it (turn no.5) was still 100m away in front of my car... . Excatly this (100m too early braking) may have cost my pos. in the end here.-

I lifted throttle each time, I may have crossed the line at ' exit of turn no.2 (in this cases I lifted throttle at the following short straight towards turn no.5.., and one time directy after turn no.2), and one to two times at turn no.1 while crossing a line by a little mistake.

Was quite fun (this league), compliments for all the effort to the whole staff.
I hope with another car, I might be a bit more competitive at a possible league in ' future.

Last edited:
Absolutely screwed up my qualifying and didnt get a clean lap in, so started 6th.
Got a pretty poor start and failed to get passed Akis , who actually got passed Kev for 4th. We lost about about 8seconds in 4 laps from the leaders behind Akis and when we eventually got by, a chance for a podium was sadly gone.
Kevin and I pushed for a bit and closed the gap slightly to Niki and Alex but wasnt enough to catch, so stopped pushing for a while and had a little battle of our own, until I hit the last corner barrier and got bad front splitter damage and lost 1.5seconds a lap. I was then put under major pressure from the Double Dragon guys, but I managed to hold on to 5th.

Thanks everyone for the league, bar the whole cutting drama in the first two rounds, I had super fun and the driving standards were super impressive from all of server one.

Grats to Niki for the championship and to Jack for the last two race wins. Hopefully another league will be around soon!

Good race! Still far behind from the pack but had a awesome fight with Michael Klein. who was really hard to overtake. I scratched some paint of his car a couple of times but managed to avoid a accident.

Im not sure what i think about the car... its kinda hard to drive and to setup.

@Ricardo and @Bram Hengeveld
Thanks for this wonderful opportunity to contribute to this wonderful forum and community. I really enjoyed the coöperation and hope there might be future challenges awaiting me. This experience helped me big time in achieving better skills, getting free publicity and put myself as livery designer in the spotlights.
Proof of that is recent assignments I got offered, the promising start of my skins page at fb and the support of the Livery Designers Group I raised with +60 active members already.
So my sincere gratitude towards RaceDepartment!!
Sunny Sky Speed.

So unfortunate for me that I was unable to drive on all races in Div 1. But this race was so enjoyable. 5 sec time penalty was too harsh for my mistake on braking, but it's my mistake in the end and I can blame only myself...
Btw, this car made by our modding team, URD, for Kunos, I love to drive this car, and perhaps this car is #1 for me by laps ingame. Sad that championchip so short. Thanks for organization!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back