RD BMW M235i Racing Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricoow

Premium
tDjKPJB.jpg

If you want to participate in the newest championship you need to sign up here.
Sign-up Form said:
Name:
Teamname:
I have read and understood the notes: Yes/No
Notes:
- By signing up you agree that you have read and understood the league rules and that you will always follow these rules.
- By signing up you commit yourself to a full season of this series. Not attending an event without leaving a report of absence or not attending to multiple events (you can miss only one event when you notice us in time) may result in disqualification from the cup.

- Keep this thread clean only for signups please, all other posts belong in the general discussion.

Last edited:
[Server 2 guest as well]

First of all, thanks to @Ricardo and the staff for letting us enter that last race. It was the first league event I've ever entered. :geek: And even though the server looked a bit empty, I still felt like something was important about this race! Thanks to everyone that showed up.

It wasn't all boring though with @Chark pressuring me throughout.
From the practice lap times, I knew it was going to be tight with @Cayd... and it was. All race long, I was between 0.5 s and 2.0 s behind, but he was faster overall, no way passed. Great 28 exhausting laps of racing! :) Thanks a lot to the lapped cars for letting us through nicely, I didn't want the win to be decided on that. Congrats @Cayd!

Overall, it was four races of great driving from the drivers and awesome organization from RD. It was a pleasure to watch all season long, and quite nice to get involved in a race in it too! :thumbsup:

[Server 2 guest as well]
There was 8 drivers only but it was very intrested for me. Im started with 70 liters:mad:, and have a lap time around 1:39:4. Finished in forth position but i must drive without eny mistake. @Andy White was biger and biger with every lap behind me. It was hard to be concentrated the whole race without mistake. Congratulations for the podium and of corse server 1 podium too.

Looked like you guys at the podium had a real race going on :)
Nice job from all of you :thumbsup: I think audience was thrilled.

For my own race. I had that damn start freeze once again. I can't really write here all the things I would like to say about this AMD piece of.... processor. One thing is pretty sure, I'm not going to participate in leagues before I update to intel :thumbsdown:
I was so frustrated after that start, that I ruined almost every lap by mistakes in the race. I was pushing way too hard to get anything done right. But lesson learned. No matter what happens in race, I should learn to calm down, and take it easy :)

But all in all. Very nice league. Huge thanks for staff to organize this league. And big thanks to all of you who participated too. Was a pleasure to race with you guys :thumbsup:
...and with some odd way, I'm going to miss racing with this crappy car...

Qualified in P4 but lost the start against Akis. In the 4 laps it took Ross and me to get past Akis, a gap of roughly six seconds had developed to the leaders.
It took me a few more laps to get into a decent rhythm and when I finally was up to the leaders' pace I was too far behind to aim for more than P4. So I took it rather easy, lifted off hugely when I felt I might have gone wide and was lapping around nicely with Ross until he touched the barrier in the last corner and got damage.

With two more laps to go, I suddely found myself 3 seconds behind Alex who was now a good second off pace. Unfortunately, there was not enough time to close the gap so I had to settle for 4th.

I sometimes did not lift right after I felt I might have crossed the track boundaries. That was to do with the track layout (where to lift off when you went wide in T2???) or with me making the decision to play it safe a few corners later. Anyway, I hope we can spare us more silly penalties on this track.

Thanks to my team mate Ross for plenty of fun on the track and on TS preparing for this cup. That was by far the best part.

A pity that the outcome of this league was not decided on Wednesdays but between Thursdays and Tuesdays but either way I had fun in the races 2-4.

See y'all in the next league.

No chance to stay in front of you RPM guys, so after some laps I decided I slowed you down for long enough! :D
I was then put under major pressure from the Double Dragon guys, but I managed to hold on to 5th.
That explains your pace during the last laps. We were curious what happened to you!

@SandroX your speed was insanely fast, I've never seen stuff like that! Almost 1sec faster than the usual aliens although top speed suffering 5-8kmh! I must try a setup with really low tyre pressures (or sth :p) for the next season :D

The season has come to an end with Niki Djakovic as the BMW M235i Champion! All results from race 4 are now posted.
We, the organization, would like to thank all its contestants that stayed committed and finished the season, even when things didn't work out as they would have hoped.
We hope to see you all again soon in our club races or future leagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back