RD BMW M235i Racing Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricoow

Premium
tDjKPJB.jpg

If you want to participate in the newest championship you need to sign up here.
Sign-up Form said:
Name:
Teamname:
I have read and understood the notes: Yes/No
Notes:
- By signing up you agree that you have read and understood the league rules and that you will always follow these rules.
- By signing up you commit yourself to a full season of this series. Not attending an event without leaving a report of absence or not attending to multiple events (you can miss only one event when you notice us in time) may result in disqualification from the cup.

- Keep this thread clean only for signups please, all other posts belong in the general discussion.

Last edited:
@Daniel Holst The problem is that there are officially over 10 racers signed up so I can't just cancel the division 2 race. I do want you to know that we are taking serious action against those that do not show up.
I have invited some of the drivers of yesterdays M235i club event though hoping to fill up a bit of the grid.

First post updated with some screenshots about track limits. Please review them!

PS The practice server now has the updated password and a matching track grip with the official event.

I have some serious problems today, with instability internet connection , which i cannot cure ( tried Ethernet connection, router restarts etc).

I will join tonight but if i have teleporting issues, i will withdraw.

This is me, trying watch a youtube video :mad: :

New entrants notice: make sure you read and understand all the League Rules!
Zero incidents are expected. Breach of the rules will possibly have ramifications on future leagues.
Not trying to scare anyone off, but I want to point out that things are stricter compared to casual club racing :)

The password for server #2 will be handed out on TeamSpeak after a small briefing at 17:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%