RasmusP's LUTs for G27/29 and DFGT

Misc RasmusP's LUTs for G27/29 and DFGT 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Whats the best setting for G27
Just test them all and use what feels best for you.
I recommend the, well, recommended one.

Rest is in the guide and here are some Content Manager Screenshots if you're using it:
1656113148586.png

1656113225318.png

1656113284116.png

1656112950070.png

Just test them all and use what feels best for you.
I recommend the, well, recommended one.

Rest is in the guide and here are some Content Manager Screenshots if you're using it:
View attachment 576696
View attachment 576697
View attachment 576698
View attachment 576695
Thanks for the reply and thanks for the hard work you put in to help us older wheel guys out. 1 question I see a lot of people turn off MacPherson struct FFB adjustment. And for the brake gamma is it best 1.55, feel my brakes look up most of the time could be me.

Your welcome :)
I see a lot of people turn off MacPherson struct FFB adjustment. And for the brake gamma is it best 1.55, feel my brakes look up most of the time could be me.
The MacPherson struct is a thing I don't have much knowledge about. From what I've read there's a bug or wrong piece of physics code for cars with MacPherson structs and the little checkbox corrects it.
I personally don't know which cars are affected by this, so I can't say much about that.

It doesn't have to do anything with your specific wheel though. No matter or Highend DD or used Logitech G25, that checkbox will always change the ffb the same way.

Brake Gamma:
Yeah that is very driver specific. I've found to have better control over the brakes with 1.55 but just use whatever works for you!
Higher Gamma means that you will have to press further to get to about 70% but will then have less pedal travel available for 70-100%.
So depending where you need more precising, using 0.7 for the gamma to have more pedal travel for 70-100% for more precision without ABS but reach 70% quicker might be better.

Quite complicated to describe it, just test out what works for your foot!

Thank you for your guide, I'm 150 hours in and surely your guide was a big part of fun with AC.
I'm having terrible clipping on my DFGT while doing True Story Challenge (Maserati Granturismo GT4 at Spa. BMW Z4 GT 3 feels ok on the same track.
Did anyone have issues with Maserati and was able to fix the clipping. I tried ffbclip app but game keeps crashing because of it

Can you describe how the "clipping" feels? Sounds like rattling and not like actual ffb clipping (which feels more like "dead", because there's no strength variation beyond 100%).

Ffb clip simply lowers the per-car-gain. If you want to try that manually, just press the minus key on your numpad (not the - key on your letter part of the keyboard. Only the numpad minus key works!).
You'll see the per-car-gain on the top of your screen. Lower it until the clipping goes away.

There's also a little ffb app in the right app bar. Default is a steering wheel icon, CM/CSP changed it to.. Good question, I have that extension disabled...

I get rattling once my brakes lock up or wheel spin during start.
Once I've done few laps repetitive knocking appears on lower gears - more frequent when speeding up. Grey bar on sidekick keeps gaining. Even when stationary it still knocks

I get rattling once my brakes lock up or wheel spin during start.
Once I've done few laps repetitive knocking appears on lower gears - more frequent when speeding up. Grey bar on sidekick keeps gaining. Even when stationary it still knocks
The brake lock up and wheel spin vibration comes from the "Slip" and "abs" sliders in the ffb settings.
Put both to 0% and it should go away.

For the gaining ffb bar in sidekick:
Is ffbclip active in the background or something? It really shouldn't happen...

Check your per-car-gain at the beginning and after the ffb bar increases.
Simply press the "+" key on your numpad. The current per-car-gain will show at the top center of your screen.

Im having some issues getting the LUT to work in ACC after some brake pedal troubleshooting on my G29. I've referenced your guide here and the one on steam but I can't seem to get the LUT to take effect. I can tell since there is 0 FFB for +/- 6 degrees off-center and I was also using the LUT just fine for the previous year. Assuming my ini file is correct are there any other common issues I need to check?

Im having some issues getting the LUT to work in ACC after some brake pedal troubleshooting on my G29. I've referenced your guide here and the one on steam but I can't seem to get the LUT to take effect. I can tell since there is 0 FFB for +/- 6 degrees off-center and I was also using the LUT just fine for the previous year. Assuming my ini file is correct are there any other common issues I need to check?
Can you send screenshots of your ff_post_processing.ini?
The ffb shutting off means that there's something completely wrong. Either the LUT file is missing or ff_post_processing.ini can't find it.
This leads to the ffb getting send into "nothing" and therefore being off.

Apart from that there's 2 gains:
1. The menu gain, which you can simply set in the menu
2. the per-car-gain, which you can change with Num8 and Num2 on your Numpad.
When you press Num8 or Num2 while on the track (click drive in the pits), a little notification should pop up at the right side of your monitor. Default is 1.00

You can check the per-car-gains in this file:
\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config\ffbUserSettings.json

The last things that comes to my mind is updating your Logitech G-Hub. Another user gave that advice here on the previous page at the bottom:

Here is the screenshot. Ill try deleting the controls json and all the extra keybind profiles and try again tonight
View attachment 580348
Why is the curve=rasmus.lut ?
Did you rename the lut file to rasmus.lut too?

When you download my lut pack, you only need to throw the lut and the ff_post_process.ini into the folder with the controls.json and it's working. I already made the ini's matching the lut names, so you can quickly change between the different luts by deleting both files and throwing the files from another folder in my download pack in :)

Why is the curve=rasmus.lut ?
Did you rename the lut file to rasmus.lut too?

When you download my lut pack, you only need to throw the lut and the ff_post_process.ini into the folder with the controls.json and it's working. I already made the ini's matching the lut names, so you can quickly change between the different luts by deleting both files and throwing the files from another folder in my download pack in :)
Yeah I tried that just now and tossed your existing files in. Still almost no feel a few degrees off center. I'll see if I can post a video with the FFB gauge from the game

Here is a quick video I recorded weaving on the front straight at watkins glen. Almost no feeling or weight from the FFB until I reach the arc of each weave despite what you can see in the meter

Last edited:
Here is a quick video I recorded weaving on the front straight at watkins glen. Almost no feeling or weight from the FFB until I reach the arc of each weave despite what you can see in the meter
Ah that's useful! I compared to a recording of myself driving and I'm using 60% gain (with a Fanatec csw 2.5 without a LUT though).
At 60% gain, the ffb bar goes up waaaaaay more!

So it looks like your gain is 10% or so... What's your gain in the menu? And did you check this?
2. the per-car-gain, which you can change with Num8 and Num2 on your Numpad.
When you press Num8 or Num2 while on the track (click drive in the pits), a little notification should pop up at the right side of your monitor. Default is 1.00

You can check the per-car-gains in this file:
\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config\ffbUserSettings.json

I tried at 50% AND 100%. I looked through the per car setting and I believe it was 1.00 but I'll double check. I don't believe it's gain related as the ffb is present once I start to turn the wheel more than what's shown in the clip. Doesn't feel like it did for the past ~year though. Not sure how I messed it all up lol

I sadly have no idea either :(

What I would do: delete the Ff_post_process.ini and all lut files and check if the ffb is normal then.

Without a lut you need 100% gain and probably 13% minimum force.

Thanks for all the help! I'll probably delete the config folder and install fresh again. I can record a quick clip of the ffb without attempting to apply the lut and then again with the lut, also with a clip showing the ini and lut in the config folder for completeness.

Thanks for all the help! I'll probably delete the config folder and install fresh again. I can record a quick clip of the ffb without attempting to apply the lut and then again with the lut, also with a clip showing the ini and lut in the config folder for completeness.
Your welcome!
The LUT doesn't change the ffb meter at all, it sits after it in the ffb chain.
No need to re-install. The game files basically never get broken.
You could however delete the controls.json in case you changed anything in there.

But first I would simply delete the ff_post_process.ini and all lut files and check how 100% gain with 13% min force feel!

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 43 86.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 30.0%