RasmusP's LUTs for G27/29 and DFGT

Misc RasmusP's LUTs for G27/29 and DFGT 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey I just noticed in the ff_post_process.ini the GAMMA value is 0.5 and not 1.0. I'm using the Realnew80 lut. Is that how it should be, or should I put it to 1.0? I am using content manager.

Hey I just noticed in the ff_post_process.ini the GAMMA value is 0.5 and not 1.0. I'm using the Realnew80 lut. Is that how it should be, or should I put it to 1.0? I am using content manager.
The Gamma value is completely ignored when the "type" is "lut".
AC uses either Gamma OR Lut, so the gamma value doesn't matter at all :)

Hi :)

DagZede approached me a few years ago, asking if I'd be fine with him creating a Steam-Guide for my LUTs in ACC.
I 100% was very fine with that so here's the link:

It's a bit out-of-date, since I reworked all LUTs, but it is very complete.
I'll just give you the short info here (no file editing needed! Just put drag 2 files from my zip-package into a folder and set the G27 & ACC like in my screenshots :) )

Put whatever LUT + "ff_post_process.ini" you want to try into this folder:
(I recommend the RealNew80LUT!! It's mathematically identical to the old "NoClipButStronger_Recommended" LUT, but makes more sense)

C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config

You can just mark + copy that file path and paste it into your explorer address-bar like this.
Windows has some %....% shortcuts. This will get you into the acc config folder of the currently active user.

View attachment 742622

Logitech Settings:
View attachment 742623

ACC Settings, I'd recommend with the "RealNew80LUT":
View attachment 742624
Hi Rasmus, I use your "realnew100LUT" with G27, which settings do you recommend in ACC Ingame?

Last edited:
Hi Rasmus, I use your "realnew100LUT" with G27, which settings do you recommend in ACC Ingame?
Hi!
Very basic, ACC doesn't have a lot of settings.
The gain should be set to the number in the LUT, so 100% for the LUT you're using.
For the rest, since I'm on the phone right now, a random screenshot with some editing:
IMG_20240417_081655_875.jpg

Gain = 100%
Min Force = 0% (replaced by the LUT)
Dynamic Damping = 0% - 50% for Logitech
Road Effects = to your liking. I recommend 0% - 30%
Frequency = old picture. Use the highest available and if you get weird ffb, reduce it until it feels normal

Steer Lock = 900°. If you set it lower, the LUT will make your wheel shaking like crazy
Steer Linearity = always 1.00!
Brake Gamma = to your liking, nothing to do with the wheel and FFB.
Gear Debouncing = default should work well

Hope that helps? :)

can anyone help me with resetting my G923? tried the LUT and it messed up the FFB etc. I'm not a tech smart so need a video please help
You just need to delete one of the two files that you put into your acc config folder.
In your
documents/assetto corsa competizione/config
should be two files:
"ff_post_process"
and one of my LUTs from the downloaded package.

If you delete one of the files, the LUT function will get disabled :)
So just go to that folder and delete ff_post_process and it should all be okay again.

You just need to delete one of the two files that you put into your acc config folder.
In your
documents/assetto corsa competizione/config
should be two files:
"ff_post_process"
and one of my LUTs from the downloaded package.

If you delete one of the files, the LUT function will get disabled :)
So just go to that folder and delete ff_post_process and it should all be okay again.
Thanks a lot. I had thestrongernoclip version and that felt great until I messed up the file.

Thanks a lot. I had thestrongernoclip version and that felt great until I messed up the file.
just delete the ff_post_process and then put the ff_post_process + lut file you want to try from the download package into the folder.
You can have infinite lut-files in the folder.
The important part is the line with the lut-name inside the ff_post_process file, which selects which lut is used.

That's why I have a pre-configured ff_post_process file next to the lut-file in each of the folders in my download package :)

just delete the ff_post_process and then put the ff_post_process + lut file you want to try from the download package into the folder.
You can have infinite lut-files in the folder.
The important part is the line with the lut-name inside the ff_post_process file, which selects which lut is used.

That's why I have a pre-configured ff_post_process file next to the lut-file in each of the folders in my download package :)
Thanks a lot. Noobs like me fully appreciate your efforts. I would try to find that same LUT again because I've been faster since. Even though I'm driving cars with BOP I've been resetting all my PBs. Thanks again.

Thanks a lot. Noobs like me fully appreciate your efforts. I would try to find that same LUT again because I've been faster since. Even though I'm driving cars with BOP I've been resetting all my PBs. Thanks again.
You're welcome :)
You don't need the same lut (although it's still in the download package).
The "Realnew80LUT" is identical, but mathematically a bit better.
Just go into my download folder, click around until you're in the Realnew80 folder and then drag&drop both files in there into your 'documents/assetto corsa competizione/config' folder and set your gain ingame to 50-80% until it feels great.

Just go into my download folder, click around until you're in the Realnew80 folder and then drag&drop both files in there into your 'documents/assetto corsa competizione/config' folder and set your gain ingame to 50-80% until it feels great.
Noted thanks

A very happy day for me. To update you I found your RealNew80lut file and replaced the old files. Loaded up ACC and boom hit my PB on Spa in Aston GT3 despite BOP restrictions. Only in a few laps so that is super especially when it was done without using low downforce settings. All I had to adjust in game was gain=80 increased from 60 in previous lut. I've noticed that I no longer feel the rear sliding too much so I now need lot more laps to get the stable FFB registered. I've also adjusted my car setup to fully capitalize on the obvious benefits of your LUT. There was a tendency for previous lut to wobble the wheel when you let go in a straight line and that is not happening now. I didn't extend the test to see if the G923 was heating up but it certainly felt better than before and I'm very thankful to you. I've noticed that I need to adjust my brake settings maybe in-game control and no longer do I need to reduce steer ratio to lowest value. 2.18.185 is rewarding enough for the moment

Hi!
Very basic, ACC doesn't have a lot of settings.
The gain should be set to the number in the LUT, so 100% for the LUT you're using.
For the rest, since I'm on the phone right now, a random screenshot with some editing:
View attachment 747052

Gain = 100%
Min Force = 0% (replaced by the LUT)
Dynamic Damping = 0% - 50% for Logitech
Road Effects = to your liking. I recommend 0% - 30%
Frequency = old picture. Use the highest available and if you get weird ffb, reduce it until it feels normal

Steer Lock = 900°. If you set it lower, the LUT will make your wheel shaking like crazy
Steer Linearity = always 1.00!
Brake Gamma = to your liking, nothing to do with the wheel and FFB.
Gear Debouncing = default should work well

Hope that helps? :)
Thank you very much, do you have any recommendations for the Logitech Driver settings? All at 100% and Center-Spring at 0%? Thanks

Thank you very much, do you have any recommendations for the Logitech Driver settings? All at 100% and Center-Spring at 0%? Thanks
Basically, yes.
Spring channel isn't used, damper channel is only used when standing still, not when driving.
You can dial in that standing still resistance via the damper slider.

900°, done.
Like in the download post:
Logitech_Profiler.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering