The latest updates of CSP and Pure makes it impossible for me to drive in the rain, or any kind of track wetness. (driving Formula cars, with full wet tires) This was entirely possible -- and highly enjoyable -- on v1.80p218 and Pure .180.
I've already tried un-checking 'Use extended physics' but it makes no difference. Is there a way to turn rain physics OFF??????

I posted this on another site but can't remember (Reddit or Patreon) and, and someone posted a good workaround
Sorry, I forgot to the update this after I posted the question on Peter Boese and X4fab's Patreon's ... somebody posted a great workaround that did the job for me.

In the game, go to the Apps on the right side of the screen, find & open the 'WeatherFX' app (raindrops icon). Click 'Rain debug', and under there, check the 'Override thickness' box -- I can't remember, but I believe if you set it to 0mm, you can drive in the most torrential rain & flooded tracks and it have no affect on your traction.:thumbsup:

That said -- I believe the latest CSP (1.80p428) addresses traction in the rain "for lighter cars". I have not tried it yet, though...

I posted this on another site but can't remember (Reddit or Patreon) and, and someone posted a good workaround

Sorry, I forgot to the update this after I posted the question on Peter Boese and X4fab's Patreon's ... somebody posted a great workaround that did the job for me.

In the game, go to the Apps on the right side of the screen, find & open the 'WeatherFX' app (raindrops icon). Click 'Rain debug', and under there, check the 'Override thickness' box -- I can't remember, but I believe if you set it to 0mm, you can drive in the most torrential rain & flooded tracks and it have no affect on your traction.:thumbsup:

That said -- I believe the latest CSP (1.80p428) addresses traction in the rain "for lighter cars". I have not tried it yet, though...
Worked like a charm :) Thanks Bro you made my day

Thanks a lot man! Works great now

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back