Racing League Tools

Misc Racing League Tools 0.7.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
1. What version of RLT do you use? I fixed this bug some versions ago.
2. Add to the list.
3. Add to the list.
4. Add to the list.

Thanks for notes.
I am on the current newest version (0.5.0) and I get that bug. Every time I even try to enter 1 to Grid column in Race Results, it just automatically gets removed.
Thanks for the answer nonetheless!

Last edited:
Hi, I'm having an issue with the image rendering.. When i render the drivers line up, the specific drivers nationality is not being displayed, even though it is selected in the app. Is there a fix for this?
image_2021-10-26_180739.png
image_2021-10-26_180802.png

Last edited:
It's very strange. The picture should have been displayed.
Try to check all the files in the application, maybe the scotland picture is missing.
I've taken a look through the flags folder and scotland.png is in both the flat and round folder. I've even tried to set up a new database and i'm still getting the exact same issue. I've looked through all of the settings and i can't find any reason why it isn't working...

I've taken a look through the flags folder and scotland.png is in both the flat and round folder. I've even tried to set up a new database and i'm still getting the exact same issue. I've looked through all of the settings and i can't find any reason why it isn't working...
Can you write me on discord? You have a specific case.

Testing the app for the first time, everytime I attempt to render a race quali/result it said failed to render, session not ended. But the session has ended and I'm out of the game (F1 2021) Any fix?

Hi, question for team standings, column "Races". After first race (and the only one so far) I can see "2" if both drivers of this particular team were present and 1 if there was only one driver. This is correct or not?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back