Racing League Tools

Misc Racing League Tools 0.7.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
vlad.men submitted a new resource:

Racing League Tools - Easy management of your racing league

With the app, you can easily manage any racing league. Just add drivers to the database, create a season calendar and enter race results.

The app will do the rest by itself: it will calculate the points, define the results tables and generate beautiful final pictures:

View attachment 499327

View attachment 499329

View attachment 499328

With cloud sync, multiple people can work on the same database at the same time.

Since v0.4.x the app supports...

Read more about this resource...

For some reason it refuses to connect to the game. Set up all telemetry data in game and on the software, but the app says that udb port is busy. Have no other telemetry connected at the moment. Any ideas?

edit: it says that udb port is busy when I press on live session tab

Last edited:
I have a question, why don't let me change the color of the teams? It does not give me the option to confirm the color
Just press mouse button about this area. It's old bug.

color_picker.png

For some reason it refuses to connect to the game. Set up all telemetry data in game and on the software, but the app says that udb port is busy. Have no other telemetry connected at the moment. Any ideas?

edit: it says that udb port is busy when I press on live session tab
1. Check UDP port number in game and app, it must be the same.
2. Check if another programs using telemetry.
3. Check you firewall, it can block my app.
4. Working method - change UDP port number to 47893 (or something like this) on game and my app.

As a rule, live timing works for everyone by default, this is clearly a problem in your system.

1. Check UDP port number in game and app, it must be the same.
2. Check if another programs using telemetry.
3. Check you firewall, it can block my app.
4. Working method - change UDP port number to 47893 (or something like this) on game and my app.

As a rule, live timing works for everyone by default, this is clearly a problem in your system.
Changing UDP port number on both the app and game worked, for some reason the default UDP still refuses to connect when changed back. But it works now, thanks!

Hey man, this is ridiculously bonkers.

I help run and commentate an aussie F1 2021 league and this is going to revolutionise our ability to keep track of data.

Honestly, thanks heaps for making this, will definitely be sending a donation your way.

Just curious, what other features are you expecting to add to this? If any.

Finally got around to try it properly but for some reason it refuses to render the results, constantly saying that the session is not completed. Tried different races and qualifications but it keeps giving this same error.

vlad.men updated Racing League Tools with a new update entry:

v 0.4.1

What's new?

- Added a tyres icon next to the fastest lap for each driver in the race result
- Added a tyres icon next to the fastest lap of session badge
- Added a column with information about the number of races in a season next to each driver in the line-ups picture
- Rebalanced driver's matching
- Added option to switch off auto fixing results from live timings
- Added option to save udp dump to file
- Added feature to replay session from udp dump file and autofixing results...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Finally got around to try it properly but for some reason it refuses to render the results, constantly saying that the session is not completed. Tried different races and qualifications but it keeps giving this same error.
Tried newest versions still nothing. It saves the results of the race to the app, but doesn't assign driver names and when I click render race results it says session is not completed.

After a session of racing, when i try to to move into league standings it says to me "not suitable event".
Why does this happen? Is because races have just 5 lap each?
Then, even if i get 3rd in a race, on event detail i'm first in race standing

How do you delete a database? I did in the databases folder but it still shows up in the program, (when I click it, it goes to the database I was on) but still I'd like to clean it up so it doesn't show databases I don't use anymore there

Great work @vlad.men I'm amazed :)
Just one question: is it possible for half points in race resoults screen to add decimal numbers instead of rounding to higher value? So for example 12.5 points instead of 13 for first place...

Last edited:
Great work @vlad.men I'm amazed :)
Just one question: is it possible for half points in race resoults screen to add decimal numbers instead of rounding to higher value? So for example 12.5 points instead of 13 for first place...
Good suggestion.
I missed this point a little and it made that points stored as an integer value.
I will take this moment on a note to fix it somehow in the future.
Thanks.

Tried newest versions still nothing. It saves the results of the race to the app, but doesn't assign driver names and when I click render race results it says session is not completed.
Sorry for so late answer, I did'nt see notifying.
Just watch video about game integration it will explain a lot.

After a session of racing, when i try to to move into league standings it says to me "not suitable event".
Why does this happen? Is because races have just 5 lap each?
Then, even if i get 3rd in a race, on event detail i'm first in race standing
It need to in the current season exists event with track equal track from live timing results.
5 laps - isn't reason.
You also need to understand how driver's matching works (video explain it).

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies