Racing League Tools

Misc Racing League Tools 0.7.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi all,
amaizing tool thanks for the hard work,
I've started a league with F2 cars with my friends, is there any chance i can use this tool for it?
Since codemaster does not allow you to create a league built it with F2 or classic cars, the idea is to do multiplayer online session as Social play and get the data race by race using this tool.
Is it possible?

Many thanks

Hi all,
amaizing tool thanks for the hard work,
I've started a league with F2 cars with my friends, is there any chance i can use this tool for it?
Since codemaster does not allow you to create a league built it with F2 or classic cars, the idea is to do multiplayer online session as Social play and get the data race by race using this tool.
Is it possible?

Many thanks
Reply on discord.
Next version will be support F2.

This is an awesome tool. Thank you. Using it and so far i only see one issue. The flag for Nikita Mazepin does not show when looking at details for a session. The country is Russia, but in game it shows some other country.

Ok so for some reason the teams are refusing to appear in the lineup list... all i have is 30 RESERVE slots that cannot be changed...

Ok nevermind, I found out that on "custom" the teams won't be there, why tho?

Last edited:
1. Check UDP port number in game and app, it must be the same.
2. Check if another programs using telemetry.
3. Check you firewall, it can block my app.
4. Working method - change UDP port number to 47893 (or something like this) on game and my app.

As a rule, live timing works for everyone by default, this is clearly a problem in your system.
Î have the same problem and i have done everything like you said but it still doesnt work

1. Check UDP port number in game and app, it must be the same.
2. Check if another programs using telemetry.
3. Check you firewall, it can block my app.
4. Working method - change UDP port number to 47893 (or something like this) on game and my app.

As a rule, live timing works for everyone by default, this is clearly a problem in your system.
i have another app on the pc that uses the udp but its not open

vlad.men updated Racing League Tools with a new update entry:

v0.6.2

What's changed:

- Added line-ups text generation for Discord with formatting (race numbers and skip events in row)
- Changed the calculation of points for the Half Points option - now the points for the fastest lap and DotD will also be halved.
- Increased the range of positions for points management to 60 (need to create a new championship before with the desired grid size).
- Improved seasons menu visibility.
- Fixed some bugs when creating a new season.
- Fixed bug when deleting a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes