Racing League Tools

Misc Racing League Tools 0.7.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
vlad.men updated Racing League Tools with a new update entry:

v0.6.3

What's changed?

- Added "Users Database" page including info about all users of same cloud storage.
- Added leagues promotion section on "Welcome" page.
- Added new option "Dnf drivers can be classified" for a season.
- Added new circuits for ACC championship.
- Minor improvements for displaying combined qualification results.
- Added information about the sequence number of the race in the rendering of the race results.
- Fixed bug with missing cloud synch after app updating.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@vlad.men Quick question, or two, how can i render only certain columns, as i'm looking to see if i can remove the "races" column from the render in the drivers standings screen.

2nd question, how do i input tyre usage, or how many tyres were used in the race for drivers?

@vlad.men Quick question, or two, how can i render only certain columns, as i'm looking to see if i can remove the "races" column from the render in the drivers standings screen.

2nd question, how do i input tyre usage, or how many tyres were used in the race for drivers?
Input race tyres - you don't, this is only info from telemetry.

Rendering - all info in your discord server.

vlad.men updated Racing League Tools with a new update entry:

v0.7.0

- Big new feature: renderer 2.0 (flex renderer)
- New default theme (for the new renderer)
- New render type images (layouts) - calendar, season progress by positions and by points.
- Added F1 2022 season.
- Removed feature: migration from the old database (0.5.x and earlier) function. Please, use 0.6.x version for this.
- Improved error handling
- Minor app loading optimizations
- Added handling of database inconsistency where multiple rows for the same session contained the same...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, i want to change The Color of the titel of the "official-2022-theme-remake" theme of the standings how can i do this ?
For example red should be blue
1689077663217.png

I've tried to download this on my MacBook air and it's only downloaded a bunch of random files - No app? Are there any tech savvy helpers out there that can assist me please??

I've seen a previous comment about finding a file called racingleaguetools.exe. but that doesn't work..

I've tried to download this on my MacBook air and it's only downloaded a bunch of random files - No app? Are there any tech savvy helpers out there that can assist me please??

I've seen a previous comment about finding a file called racingleaguetools.exe. but that doesn't work..
The app cannot run directly on Mac.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea