Racing League Tools

Misc Racing League Tools 0.7.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sorry for so late answer, I did'nt see notifying.
Just watch video about game integration it will explain a lot.
No problem about late answer. The problem was on my end, the problem is now fixed. I had wrong telemetry settings, had to reset everything to default in game.

Good suggestion.
I missed this point a little and it made that points stored as an integer value.
I will take this moment on a note to fix it somehow

Good suggestion.
I missed this point a little and it made that points stored as an integer value.
I will take this moment on a note to fix it somehow in the future.
Thanks.
Cool, no problem.
Just one more question: eventually when fix arrives, will it be able to deal retroactively with races that were declared earlier in the season as half points races?

Really great stuff here. Looked around and wondered if it is possible to not render images but .xml; .txt files to create custom live updating standing that i can later import into vmix, obs or whatever i decide to import that xml file.

vlad.men updated Racing League Tools with a new update entry:

v0.5.0

What's new?

- Added option "Save extended info (lap data and more)" in "Live timing options" window (enabled by default).
This option allows app to save session's extended info (lap/sector times for all drivers and more info) recieved from the session results when using live timing feature into the database.

- Added new render types (only for race results):

"Pure race pace analysis" *
Shows "pure laptime" and performance rating for S1, S2, S3 sectors (for each driver)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Quite a good app - I tried it out for our League, and it generated really good looking pictures and the application is not too difficult to use, however I had a few thoughts:
  • Small bug while entering Manual Race Results - I was not able to enter 1 to Grid column. Numbers 2-20 work, but 1 doesn't, which breaks the results generation partially (doesn't show how many places Pole lost in the race).
  • Another small bug is with penalties - if the penalty time is negative (for example, -3 seconds given post race because of some issue), the render displays it as "--3 sec." - the dash symbol is doubled.
  • Would like to see a small difference between given penalties (or an option at least) - for now, if the game, for example, gives out 9 seconds of penalties, and stewards give another 5 after the race, it combines to a total of 14, which doesn't make sense. It would be nice to have an option to split penalty display (+X sec Game, +X sec Post) (or write game penalties just below time/gap when rendering, could also be an option?), if available.
  • Continuing with penalties (again), would like to have an option to add the post-race penalty time to Time/Gap when rendering, to show final time even after post-race penalties.

Quite a good app - I tried it out for our League, and it generated really good looking pictures and the application is not too difficult to use, however I had a few thoughts:
  • Small bug while entering Manual Race Results - I was not able to enter 1 to Grid column. Numbers 2-20 work, but 1 doesn't, which breaks the results generation partially (doesn't show how many places Pole lost in the race).
  • Another small bug is with penalties - if the penalty time is negative (for example, -3 seconds given post race because of some issue), the render displays it as "--3 sec." - the dash symbol is doubled.
  • Would like to see a small difference between given penalties (or an option at least) - for now, if the game, for example, gives out 9 seconds of penalties, and stewards give another 5 after the race, it combines to a total of 14, which doesn't make sense. It would be nice to have an option to split penalty display (+X sec Game, +X sec Post) (or write game penalties just below time/gap when rendering, could also be an option?), if available.
  • Continuing with penalties (again), would like to have an option to add the post-race penalty time to Time/Gap when rendering, to show final time even after post-race penalties.
1. What version of RLT do you use? I fixed this bug some versions ago.
2. Add to the list.
3. Add to the list.
4. Add to the list.

Thanks for notes.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back