FINAL SUBMISSION

RaceDepartment#1.jpg

RaceDepartment#2.jpg

RaceDepartment#3.jpg

RaceDepartment#4.jpg

RaceDepartment#5.jpg

Last edited:
It works online if the server has it.
Romain Monti, Blancpain driver, had his specific livery for a multiple pro drivers online race recently.

-->

OMG the GT Omega Lambo trofeo cup thingy can happen. So excited!!!
They don’t need to be on the server, as the game doesn’t download the skins.
ACC runs as normal, looking at each drivers .json and shares only the .json, just like it does with the standard in-game skins, and all the other drivers get this file information and it tells their ACC what your skin looks like. In the .json, it defines the folder on your computer, where to look for custom textures. So, to see the custom skins, you need to have them downloaded and installed beforehand. This is no different than any other sim on the market. If any driver doesn’t have the textures downloaded and installed, they see only what the in-game .json defines. This is why I try not to use template 99 as this is the full carbon base. If you use this one, other drivers see ‘black cars’ if they don’t have the skin installed. So, if you car is say mostly orange, paint the car in-game in orange, so for those that don’t have the textures, at least see some colours on your car.
just an FYI, ACC skins are about 1 to 4mb in size unzipped. So not big files at all.

Last edited:
Thanks @VernWozza and @Daniel Monteiro

I have only just noticed that the Abruzzi logo was not included in the Sponsor logos pack but they are mentioned as a sponsor. Does their logo need to be included on car?
Yeah it should have been. We didn't get an official copy of the logo unfortunately so we had to rip it off their website. I should have included in here but completely forgot as I didn't have it in my folder of sponsor logos.

hmmm, and I thought that you can't do custom liveries for ACC, ... it's good to be wrong sometimes :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back