RaceDepartment Partner With Barwell Motorsport | RD Skinning Competition

Apr 10, 2015
if i have Template files for ACC can i use that? I know we are not meant to have them but i do or will that invalidate my entry?

Eckhart von Glan

6000RPM
Premium
Dec 29, 2006
here#s my second most favorite Barwell skin, Irish TV sponsorship:

The Barwell Motorsports logo itself is a joke, maybe one of the guys taking part in the competition can come up with something better than what they have now:

Reactions: carlossanchez97

VernWozza

500RPM
Staff
Premium
Feb 3, 2017
I've seen some of the work in progress skins you guys have sent me and they look awesome. Looking forward to seeing the final products.

Günthar Rowe

3000RPM
Premium
Feb 24, 2008
nice, I picked up bits of this in Saturday's broadcast and just visited the Barwell site for any info, coming back - bingo!

browsed a bit for inspiration, plenty of downright ugly Barwell skins around, pity I could not find any of the historic ones from the 70s 80s or 90s. this is the nicest one I could find, dunno if it will be realized in real life, but it looks fine http://andwerndesign.com/projekte/50_Barwell/projekt.html

20200520190959_1.jpg

just sayin'

I did (wip - still to do the door and roof) it for my own private consumption as I haven't yet asked for Andwern Designs release permission...

Last edited:

VernWozza

500RPM
Staff
Premium
Feb 3, 2017
20 hours of staring at the screen haha

I hope to have a new ACC Mercedes released tonight all going well....
I mean, as in, how did you manage to create a custom skin in ACC with sponsors etc? Have I missed something can you do that now? Please please please tell me I just missed this news.