RACE Pro (Xbox 360)

Yep, sry Ben. You span right in front of me. Had nowhere to go.

Also, do u have to load setup as well at race start or is it carried over from qualifying? Felt like I wasn't running anything like the setup I had, but good fun as always:)

I was doing 1.32s all day to even hitting 1.31s at times. In the race couldn't go faster than 1.35 maybe cause I was host but it just ruins the whole experience so I just pulled over.:mad:
I found the same Gav, first half a dozen laps i really struggled, my inputs seemed fractionally off sending me into spins. After that though it did get better but my lap times never came down below 1:34's. I did still enjoy myself though.

Maybe try another host so you are not the one always suffering.. one thing I have noticed with this game is that everything can be fine but one person joins whose connection conflicts with another and you have bad problems, more so than F1 for instance.

Not sure if it was my tardiness (I had to wait for my Steelers game to finish in London since I play on a T.V.) or the fact that I had connection issues again, but I think you all were already running when I tried to join. Oh well, at least I tried. And I'm glad you all had a spattering of fun. I love paying this game, even alone. Pure joy for us xboxers. Can't wait for the league to start. My internet test is here:
316695022.png
About average for the U.S.

Last edited:
I had a good race, just a couple mistakes. Started P4 and worked my way to the right cuz i knew in testing i couldnt make the first corner from the left or middle. Martin was in front of me and lagging a little. I got too close and to avoid hitting him in the rear under braking i pulled right onto the grass... that put me at the back.
Got past Ben when he spun at the last corner on lap one and managed to get Peter down the main straight. Peter must have been slowed down by Bens spin. Then Gavin was in front of me and lagging a little more than Martin was. I tried to keep my distance going into T4. Gavin had oversteer at the apex and ended up on the inside kerb a bit and i went past on the outside. I hope we didn't make contact Gavin. I don't know if this game has the horrible invisible box effect that the F1 series had.
After that i made up the gap to the front 3 over the next few laps, but had another mistake while closing on Chris and that was it. I kept close and the gap went up and down a bit, but i don't think i would have been able to get past even if i could have gotten close enough.
Guys started pitting and i stayed out till about lap 16 or 17 hoping maybe i could get past Chris this way, when he entered the pits he was about 8 seconds ahead, but i didn't make that time up and came out in P4 again.
That was where i finished....
Had a 1:30.8 in the race.

i'll post the times here.
supaslax ......./ 34:24.065 / 1:30.444 (32.620 / 28.909/ 28.452)
ninja9011 ......../ +16.996 / 1:30.935 (32.945 / 29.110 / 28.777)
chja00111. ....../ +24.751 / 1:31.008 (32.832 / 29.081 / 28.679)
niblips2 ........../ +28.576 / 1:30.823 (32.899 / 29.128 / 28.594)
Hammerpgh / +2:18.591 / 1:34.281 (33.856 / 30.159 / 29.716)
bennyherbs / +4:11.840 / 1:36.964 (34.282 / 30.798 / 30.161)
Gavos2base ......../ DNF / 1:35.497 (34.490 / 30.332 / 30.042)

Last edited:
nice racin...long races with pitstop is new for me to on racepro... i did pit but only fuel and no tyres, cause i didnt know what others where going to do,, my laptimes where not bad at lap 14, so ithought not to change tyres with only 8 laps to go,,,then i had to be atleast 1.5 sec slower to make that up in 8 laps,i gues the tyres dont drop that much in these cars.. if i knew all would change tyres i would of done it too..very nice battle with martin and chris, these cars are hard to control on the limit and also battling..
i need to do career again, if i find time beside gta5 :)
i hope soon there will be another race here

Last edited:
I had a good race, just a couple mistakes. Started P4 and worked my way to the right cuz i knew in testing i couldnt make the first corner from the left or middle. Martin was in front of me and lagging a little. I got too close and to avoid hitting him in the rear under braking i pulled right onto the grass... that put me at the back.
Got past Ben when he spun at the last corner on lap one and managed to get Peter down the main straight. Peter must have been slowed down by Bens spin. Then Gavin was in front of me and lagging a little more than Martin was. I tried to keep my distance going into T4. Gavin had oversteer at the apex and ended up on the inside kerb a bit and i went past on the outside. I hope we didn't make contact Gavin. I don't know if this game has the horrible invisible box effect that the F1 series had.
After that i made up the gap to the front 3 over the next few laps, but had another mistake while closing on Chris and that was it. I kept close and the gap went up and down a bit, but i don't think i would have been able to get past even if i could have gotten close enough.
Guys started pitting and i stayed out till about lap 16 or 17 hoping maybe i could get past Chris this way, when he entered the pits he was about 8 seconds ahead, but i didn't make that time up and came out in P4 again.
That was where i finished....
Had a 1:30.8 in the race.

i'll post the times here.
supaslax ......./ 34:24.065 / 1:30.444 (32.620 / 28.909/ 28.452)
ninja9011 ......../ +16.996 / 1:30.935 (32.945 / 29.110 / 28.777)
chja00111. ....../ +24.751 / 1:31.008 (32.832 / 29.081 / 28.679)
niblips2 ........../ +28.576 / 1:30.823 (32.899 / 29.128 / 28.594)
Hammerpgh / +2:18.591 / 1:34.281 (33.856 / 30.159 / 29.716)
bennyherbs / +4:11.840 / 1:36.964 (34.282 / 30.798 / 30.161)
Gavos2base ......../ DNF / 1:35.497 (34.490 / 30.332 / 30.042)

No contact was made Karl, you were flying and got a great lap time, fair play.
Hope to races again not as host so no excuses this time lol.

Bloody hell, had my first practice around Porto this evening trying to get some laps in for a career race... do they really race on that circuit.. makes Monaco look as wide as Interstate 93 lol. Such a great challenge though but how the heck cars race on it I've no idea:confused:.

Got to be the toughest track I've ever tried!!!!

Singapore is one of my favorite tracks, absolutely love it there. This one (Porto) definitely is a different breed for me.... so difficult to get a clean lap best I managed yesterday was somewhere around the 2:20 lol no idea what a decent time would be.So many tricky corners but that left-hander leading onto the long straigh is a riduculous (in a good way) my early laps I just kept losing whereabouts it was and turning too early into the little cul-de-sac :unsure:. No idea what it's goingolt be like with other cars on track too.. just seems insanely narrow for racing :confused:

Bloody hell, had my first practice around Porto this evening trying to get some laps in for a career race... do they really race on that circuit.. makes Monaco look as wide as Interstate 93 lol. Such a great challenge though but how the heck cars race on it I've no idea:confused:.

Got to be the toughest track I've ever tried!!!!
It doesn't look too daunting from the circuit map. But i've no idea how long it is.... can't seem to find that info anywhere.....
Pau is tough, but i've only driven it once, with all assists on lol

I think Bathurst is the toughest, but it's hard to understand just how tough if all you have is an xbox. IRL, the place is like Monaco with speeds tripled.

Is Pau the one where you are headed toward the median (which is a barrier) and if you didn't know any better, your car gets split in half? WTF?

I think Bathurst is the toughest, but it's hard to understand just how tough if all you have is an xbox. IRL, the place is like Monaco with speeds tripled.

Is Pau the one where you are headed toward the median (which is a barrier) and if you didn't know any better, your car gets split in half? WTF?

Maybe.... there is a right turn hairpin on it where you have to slow down to nothing in order to make it....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Carte_circuit_de_Pau.png

Maybe.... there is a right turn hairpin on it where you have to slow down to nothing in order to make it....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Carte_circuit_de_Pau.png

No, not that one, but I know what you are talking about. Not only do you have to rip the wheel off turning, but you have to swing way left before you turn in and hope your radius is good enough. Damn.

I'm thinking of a fork in the road where you are going about 180mph and you have to realize it's not a median, it's a 2 ft. chicane. Otherwise, race over. Coming out is the same way. Not tot hard, unless you push it like I do. Could be another track.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 64 29.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 42 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 45 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 27 12.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.4%