RACE Pro (Xbox 360)

yea me too mate. the races we had at ukog and here were the best i had..
nice video.. formula a and classics on projectcars look good too.
maybe you have more luck with the lotery, i only win ice
Im gonna be back in the game soon Slax. If we can get the likes of Trev, Torg, and a few others from here we could get a great little champ going. Start with WTCC for ease, and it's tried and trusted, then maybe move onto Formula Master.

@Peter Hooper if you think Porto is bad, try Macau. the middle sector of that track is phenomenal. It makes Monaco a walk in the park. Pau is pretty special too, very similar to Monaco in many respects and it holds the accolade as the worlds first Grand Prix circuit.

Ive just bought a replacement MS wheel and im going to reinforce the paddle shifters before they even think of snapping again! Ive also bidded on RacePro on eBay as my current disc isn't readable any longer (one must place the disc back in the box and not left out on shelves). Once I have got the game again I will be up for some casual racing! Tried F1 2013 and that really wasn't for me.

Ive just bought a replacement MS wheel and im going to reinforce the paddle shifters before they even think of snapping again! Ive also bidded on RacePro on eBay as my current disc isn't readable any longer (one must place the disc back in the box and not left out on shelves). Once I have got the game again I will be up for some casual racing! Tried F1 2013 and that really wasn't for me.
How are you going to do that Chris, I had a paddle shifter problem last season and am concerned that the same could happen again. The top arm of my downshift snapped.

This is going to sound random, but, can you play Race Pro with a controller, or is that going to be ridiculously difficult?

I only ask because at the moment I have to move my room around every time I want to use a wheel which is really time consuming, so sticking with a pad until we hurry up and finish sorting my brothers room so that I can have my own room back!

It's just, if you can play it on a controller, then I'm going to look into getting this game as I need some games on my 360 other than the usual F1, CoD, Fifa, GTA.

I don't see why not James, Martin Ott uses a pad and he's damn quick on Race Pro. Personally I can't use a pad at all, but maybe that's an age thing as you youngsters have been brought up on them lol.

Definitely should pick the game up, I got mine for a fiver on Play.com and it's the best fiver I have spent in a loooong time.

I don't see why not James, Martin Ott uses a pad and he's damn quick on Race Pro. Personally I can't use a pad at all, but maybe that's an age thing as you youngsters have been brought up on them lol.

Definitely should pick the game up, I got mine for a fiver on Play.com and it's the best fiver I have spent in a loooong time.
That's a good sign then, luckily I'm quite good with throttles and brakes on a pad (years of experience helped I guess).

But I will try and find it cheap somewhere as it does sound worth it and could help me improve in general.

How are you going to do that Chris, I had a paddle shifter problem last season and am concerned that the same could happen again. The top arm of my downshift snapped.

Hi Peter, unscrew the front face of the wheel so that you can get more access to the paddle shifter mechanism. Then what im thinking of doing is using a nail as a splint on both bits of plastic where it tends to snap (upshift and downshift) I have done it once on my old wheel and It seemed to work. Balance the thin nails along side the plastic arm and then give it layers of superglue until its dry and forms a mounded layer of glue. It gives extra strength to the plastic and will relieve pressure from the arm everytime you shift.

This is going to sound random, but, can you play Race Pro with a controller, or is that going to be ridiculously difficult?

I only ask because at the moment I have to move my room around every time I want to use a wheel which is really time consuming, so sticking with a pad until we hurry up and finish sorting my brothers room so that I can have my own room back!

It's just, if you can play it on a controller, then I'm going to look into getting this game as I need some games on my 360 other than the usual F1, CoD, Fifa, GTA.
Hi james. Trevisio used a pad and won our last UKOG WTCC from what I recall. :)

Hi Peter, unscrew the front face of the wheel so that you can get more access to the paddle shifter mechanism. Then what im thinking of doing is using a nail as a splint on both bits of plastic where it tends to snap (upshift and downshift) I have done it once on my old wheel and It seemed to work. Balance the thin nails along side the plastic arm and then give it layers of superglue until its dry and forms a mounded layer of glue. It gives extra strength to the plastic and will relieve pressure from the arm everytime you shift.
Cheers Chris, that's interesting I may well give that a go as I am keen to do anything that may prolong the life of this wheel as not in a position to buy another one for the foreseeable future.

Race Pro is alive and well. Got about 9-10 our last race this past Saturday night (midnight UK) at Brands Hatch. We are almost done with our first full WTCC season. On to GT Sport (International GT Series) next. Slax, treviso, twister, and many others have made it great. May need to split the lobbies if we get any more. Decent connections to, but some lag issues (though not nearly as bad as the last Champ race I hear). I host and will be upgrading modem and router tomorrow. PM if interested.

Well as long as it is a time I can make, I will happily try and jump into the game. Doubt I'll be anywhere near the pace as not played the game loads and quite tough to juggle this, F1 2013 and Forza 5, but would be good to get involved!

Hi guys i would love to do some racing or a series if theres any slots available point me in that direction,i have DLC 2 and 3 even if theres someone just running practice laps i would happy to join.

Enjoyed last night racing with the old gang and new guys alike!! Some great racing with cars with very different strengths. Zandvoort was superb as per usual, dont recall the last time I had a dull race around that circuit.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back