RACE Pro (Xbox 360)

i gues no racepro this week with f1 2013 out now????
i think my feeling was right about this game from seeing youtube... not worth 60 euro for me... classics look very arcade and that was the only part i was interested in.... projectcars hurry up

i think my feeling was right about this game from seeing youtube... not wort0000000000000000000000000000000000000000h 60 euro for me... classics look very arcade and that was the only part i was interested in.... projectcars hurry up

I think you are right when comparing F1 to Race Pro. Then again, RP is the ultimate competition, even if dated. I'll keep playing Race Pro regardless. In fact, I'm part of a WTCC league here: http://forzasimracing.forumotion.com/f20-2007-fia-world-touring-car-championship. Hopefully we can get some god races goingthrough a whole WTCC season. Anyone is free to join. It's like here, pretty open forums.

i think my feeling was right about this game from seeing youtube... not worth 60 euro for me... classics look very arcade and that was the only part i was interested in.... projectcars hurry up
Talking of f1 classics........took a classic f1 for a spin from the new gsc2013 sim. Forget pcars!! This sim feels awesome :D when I win the lottery, I'll send you a PC, miss racing with you mate :(

Last edited:
I think you are right when comparing F1 to Race Pro. Then again, RP is the ultimate competition, even if dated. I'll keep playing Race Pro regardless. In fact, I'm part of a WTCC league here: http://forzasimracing.forumotion.com/f20-2007-fia-world-touring-car-championship. Hopefully we can get some god races goingthrough a whole WTCC season. Anyone is free to join. It's like here, pretty open forums.
better for me not to compare it with racepro orelse i wouldnt had any f1 from cm.
i know cm will never make sim, but its not bad for a codemaster untill f12012.
there was 1 video on this site where you could see how arcade the classics are.
also ai looked very slow, but offcourse you have to play it to jugde it right.
but from what i hear and see im not going to buy this now..
i looked at this site and would like to join, but dont know what the timedifference is.. are you gmt -5??? us has so many different timezones..

Talking of f1 classics........took a classic f1 for a spin from the new gsc2013 sim. Forget pcars!! This sim feels awesome :D when I win the lottery, I'll send you a PC, miss racing with you mate :(
yea me too mate. the races we had at ukog and here were the best i had..
nice video.. formula a and classics on projectcars look good too.
maybe you have more luck with the lotery, i only win ice

yea me too mate. the races we had at ukog and here were the best i had..
nice video.. formula a and classics on projectcars look good too.
maybe you have more luck with the lotery, i only win ice
Yeah they aren't bad but not quite right with the handling and the collision/damage model is a bit over the top but early days yet. Havent played it in a while, maybe the latest build is a bit better, might have a go and post you my thoughts ;)

Last edited:
better for me not to compare it with racepro orelse i wouldnt had any f1 from cm.
i know cm will never make sim, but its not bad for a codemaster untill f12012.
there was 1 video on this site where you could see how arcade the classics are.
also ai looked very slow, but offcourse you have to play it to jugde it right.
but from what i hear and see im not going to buy this now..
i looked at this site and would like to join, but dont know what the timedifference is.. are you gmt -5??? us has so many different timezones..

Yea, it would be 2:30am in the morning in England when we start. On the positive side, it is Saturday night! :O_o:

Anyone up for a fun practice race if my host settings hold up? Come for any or all.

WTCC Cars
Any Assists Allowed
Professional difficulty A.I. if less than 5 drivers
Brazil Autódromo Internacional de Curitiba:
Qualifying
Race 1 - 23 Laps
Race 2 - 7 laps

Hey Robert you need to copy this link into the Xbox paddock chat otherwise it won't be seen, not many people stop by here. Also today is Tuesday tomorrow is the 9th. I know I'll be on F1 when I get a chance, such a shame it's been delayed for so long for you guys. Talk soon mate.;)

Thanks for the future. Yea, it's a shame, but I can't blame those who have F1. Still not sure I even like F1 more than Race Pro. Nobody showed, but running RP is a pleasure regardless.

Thanks for the future. Yea, it's a shame, but I can't blame those who have F1. Still not sure I even like F1 more than Race Pro. Nobody showed, but running RP is a pleasure regardless.
Hey Robert.

I love Race Pro...still fairly new to it, but i have all the DLC so im up for races. Seems when i go on no one is one, or there is maybe 1 guy playing in a Mini. I like the WTCC or GT3 style cars more or nice tracks.

My XBL gamertag is Twister42. A friend of mine just got it too, on my advise and loves the handling. He's been into Forza 3 and 4 and just got this but is keen to drive too.

Hey Robert.

I love Race Pro...still fairly new to it, but i have all the DLC so im up for races. Seems when i go on no one is one, or there is maybe 1 guy playing in a Mini. I like the WTCC or GT3 style cars more or nice tracks.

My XBL gamertag is Twister42. A friend of mine just got it too, on my advise and loves the handling. He's been into Forza 3 and 4 and just got this but is keen to drive too.

You are more than welcome to head on over to: <mod-edit: please read our rules about advertising> and sign up for the league. Love to have you. Send a friend request to OctoberDusk06 if you do. The league races will start tonight, but I'm sure you will have no problem jumping in at the last minute. We race WTCC cars Saturday nights at 9:30 Eastern U.S. Details on the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are more than welcome to head on over to: <mod-edit: please read our rules about advertising> and sign up for the league. Love to have you. Send a friend request to OctoberDusk06 if you do. The league races will start tonight, but I'm sure you will have no problem jumping in at the last minute. We race WTCC cars Saturday nights at 9:30 Eastern U.S. Details on the site.
Thanks, and done! Joined the site, did a driver admin and number request and think i signed up for the race tonight.

I dont have setups for any cars, is it ok if i run default setups?

Last edited by a moderator:
Problem is, we have to accommodate a bunch of West Coast guys who are 3 hours behind me. Sort of makes the logistics difficult. I think it would be 2:30am in Britain when we start.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back