RACE Pro (Xbox 360)

The 2nd gear left off camber one after that sweeper kind of reminds me of the turn at Malaysia (I think) where it's so hard to get consistent. Most the time, I overshoot it, and much of the time I brake too soon and have to grind up from 1st. If that doesn't get me, and I happen to get the speed right, I probably screw up the apex! Sheesh.
I take this corner in 3rd gear. It might not be quicker but it's more consistent for me. If i down shift to 2nd the back end will sometimes get away from me.

Sounds like a couple can join if we start up about 15-30 mins. later. I'll be on after Steelers game (which is effectively over) being played in London.

I was doing 1.32s all day to even hitting 1.31s at times. In the race couldn't go faster than 1.35 maybe cause I was host but it just ruins the whole experience so I just pulled over.:mad:

Well that was fun, that was a learning curve for me first time with no TCS. Just got to learn not too put my foot on the gas too hard/soon around some turns.

I thought so Martin no worries, I also think you or somebody else made me flip my car upside down as I was spinning LOL ;)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 79 29.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 55 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 59 21.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.6%