RACE Pro (Xbox 360)

Good turn out guys, Wessel said I was suffering from slow car lag as the lobby grew? I did feel slow on the straights lol. Any how I think my lines are way off in areas around here.

Good turn out guys, Wessel said I was suffering from slow car lag as the lobby grew? I did feel slow on the straights lol. Any how I think my lines are way off in areas around here.
I wasn't much faster than you Gavin, but what difference there was was all in the last sector...
Thanx for hosting. I had to go pick the wife up after the d/c from the first session.

I still feel like i could go faster. I havent figured all the setup stuff out yet though.I need to find my RacerAlex guide that printed out a couple years ago....

Oh, also. The first time i joined the lobby i couldn't select a car because they were all locked. Turns out i had not selected the HD when the game was loading and it looked like i was going to have to unlock everything again, All i did was sign out and sign in again and select the right hd to load my save from... then all was good.
Hope my stuff is still there when i get on again later...

Here are the sets in PDF Format, but a problem is that many are cut off at the tire pressure, so do your best!

Attachments

• CAR_stock.pdf
    71.7 KB · Views: 313
  • CAR_TUNING_a_class_97.pdf
    47.5 KB · Views: 396
  • CAR_TUNING_b_class_97.pdf
    48.5 KB · Views: 820
  • CAR_tuning_c_class_97.pdf
    49.1 KB · Views: 472
  • CAR_tuning_d_class_97.pdf
    50.4 KB · Views: 599
  • CAR_tuning_e_class_97.pdf
    64.6 KB · Views: 816
  • CAR_tuning_f_class_97.pdf
    67 KB · Views: 688
  • CAR_tuning_g_class_97.pdf
    70 KB · Views: 424
  • CAR_tuning_WTCC_97.pdf
    49.6 KB · Views: 925
1:29?!?! ****, I'm going to get killed. I'm 1:33 now after some decent practice!
Extra padding on the seat and bumper from Team BMW please!

yea, you and me had speedlag, i could see it with you onboard, both were missing some hp( about 2 or 3 sec).. i couldnt go faster then 1.33.1 and on the straight everyone passes me.. with racepro youll get quickly lag if some have bad internet connection.. ive seen this alot.. i hope sunday it will be better orelse no point racin for me.. do you have cableinternet and open nat gavin?
but very nice to see some full lobbys at racepro

Managed to grab a half hour session this morning and found a bit more time so now into the 1:32's. Hope I can find even more though and join the 1:31 club... no way I'll get entry to the exclusive 1:29 vip lounge though ;)

That loop after t1 gives me a headache!! lulls me into a false sense of security part way round thinking I've got it and then sucks me out wide and chuckles to itself as I hit the gravel again lol

One thing that I meant to ask about the setup process is do you always have too save a setup before going out on track and trying it out? Seems every time I make a change it wants me to save it which means I end up with loads of setups. Is there no way of just changing something then going out on track first to try it out. On that note how do you delete a setup? can't find any option for that!!

Was just going to ask about that saving issue. Thanks. I have saved setups under the exact same name, tried to over-write with tweaking, then it saves the same name twice, under a different date. Oddly, then they both appear to be the same setup. I'm not good enough to tinker once I get a base, so I'll probably just change the gears for certain tracks, for now. Any other major areas I should consider changing, track to track, that would make more than a .5 sec. difference?

Finally into the 1:32s. Thrilling, at least for me.

Sounds like we're on a similar pace Robert :) if I do manage to get back home to race we could have some fun at the back end of the grid. Hoping to get up early enough for one last push at making the 1:31's but pretty knackered right now do probably have to settle for where I am.

I noticed the same thing about the setups, it's a bit of a confusing way to do them and does leave you with so many to navigate through. Should be able to manage them better within the game really!

Reactions: Rob
Managed to grab a half hour session this morning and found a bit more time so now into the 1:32's. Hope I can find even more though and join the 1:31 club... no way I'll get entry to the exclusive 1:29 vip lounge though ;)

That loop after t1 gives me a headache!! lulls me into a false sense of security part way round thinking I've got it and then sucks me out wide and chuckles to itself as I hit the gravel again lol

The 2nd gear left off camber one after that sweeper kind of reminds me of the turn at Malaysia (I think) where it's so hard to get consistent. Most the time, I overshoot it, and much of the time I brake too soon and have to grind up from 1st. If that doesn't get me, and I happen to get the speed right, I probably screw up the apex! Sheesh.

Edit - just checked my career mode and I haven't unlocked any cars(must be on a old hard drive which broke) :( I won't have time to unlock the bmw's by this evening. Busy day, ah well have fun :)

Last edited:
Was just going to ask about that saving issue. Thanks. I have saved setups under the exact same name, tried to over-write with tweaking, then it saves the same name twice, under a different date. Oddly, then they both appear to be the same setup. I'm not good enough to tinker once I get a base, so I'll probably just change the gears for certain tracks, for now. Any other major areas I should consider changing, track to track, that would make more than a .5 sec. difference?

Finally into the 1:32s. Thrilling, at least for me.

i can give you my setup if it helps you,, i didnt change much.. brakes and gears.. the default setup is pretty good... and setup will make you only few tenths quicker(realistic).. not seconds like in forza(fantasy):).. i heard from a friend that there are setups that make you more then 5 sec quicker on forza...

truthfully, it only took me about 20 mins to get to the FBMWs. Just race every race easy and step up in class when it allows, then the class will open up and you have access. The races are only 2-3 laps max. you will win them all. Not a big endeavor at all, In fact, you get them before the GT cars.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 24 13.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 27 14.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 26 14.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 67 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 103 55.7%