Race Department Forum Racing - Season 38

Round 6 - Greek Grand Prix
Sprint Race
R06.jpg

The race is GOGOGO!!!
What you have to post: Finish

Engberink unstoppable?
For a 4th time in a row now Tim Engberink has taken the win, this time at the Greek Grand Prix. Utzer wasn't that far off in 2nd, but the whole race it looked like Engberink was just maintaining the gap, and not pushing too hard. Laad came home 3rd right behind Utzer, on the short and twisty track he just couldn't find any opportunity to get past. Wolf finished 4th at his home race, Lutz took 5th. Keranen didn't make it too the end, an engine failure ended his race early.
In the championship Engberink is starting to pull away from Laad, the gap between the two is at 11 points. The fight for 3rd place is quite close, Wolf with 19 points only 4 ahead of Keranen in 6th.

R6.PNG

Definitely not getting my in-browser notifications on time in here. I was on a different page at 6pm local time, and the start was posted at 11am. Online today for the first time because of all the stress that this stress-relieving holiday brings me.

Definitely not getting my in-browser notifications on time in here. I was on a different page at 6pm local time, and the start was posted at 11am. Online today for the first time because of all the stress that this stress-relieving holiday brings me.
Did you get a delayed notification or no notification?

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Utzer bests Engberink
The streak is over, Ben Utzer put an end to Engberink's series. With a masterclass drive he came out victorious at the Serbian GP. Leading from start to finish, he defended hard but always fair against a charging Engberink. Laad came home 3rd, a few seconds behind the leading duo. A long way behind him followed Wolf and Lutz, who both had to pit for lengthy repairs after a collision at the start. Keranen was involved in that one too, but unlike the other two he wasn't able to continue the race.

R7.PNG

Wow, Tim is looking even stronger in the championship standings. I need some solid results to even get back close.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back