Race Department Forum Racing - Season 38

If we get one more we could do it like you said. But with 5 I'd rather leave it. The 3 driver team still would have an advantage even if you count only the best 2.

Though I know that there have been many weird things in the history of Forum Racing. Been digging through old threads lately. Like some seemingly randomly awarded 10 bonus points which changed the winner of the constructors' title.

If we get one more we could do it like you said. But with 5 I'd rather leave it. The 3 driver team still would have an advantage even if you count only the best 2.

Though I know that there have been many weird things in the history of Forum Racing. Been digging through old threads lately. Like some seemingly randomly awarded 10 bonus points which changed the winner of the constructors' title.
I rather like the weird things I introduced. Some of them were with the approval of others just as a testing ground. Like tyre choices, endurance races, etc.

I rather like the weird things I introduced. Some of them were with the approval of others just as a testing ground. Like tyre choices, endurance races, etc.
I was more talking about races where after the gogogo you have post finish as often as possible within an hour, or endurance races with 12 pitstops.

Trying to add the seasons to the wiki, the early ones are a huge pain. I often end up getting different standings compared to the official ones, way too many slightly intransparent bonus points stuff.

Last edited:
I was more talking about races where after the gogogo you have post finish as often as possible within an hour, or endurance races with 12 pitstops.

Trying to add the seasons to the wiki, the early ones are a huge pain. I often end up getting different standings compared to the official ones, way too many slightly intransparent bonus points stuff.
Finish?

Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix
Sprint Race
R01.jpg

What you have to post: Finish

Keranen surprises at season opener
After a long break forum racing finally is back. The grid has shrunk sadly, but there's still plenty of quality in it. In front of his home crowd Aidan Keranen could take the win at the season opener. Much to his own surprise as he admitted, as he didn't quite expect to be competitive this year, probably considering he's been out of the car for a while. Triple champ Jimmy Laad finished a close second, he didn't find the means to get past Keranen. Old Wolf finished 3rd, he kept up with the leading duo for quite some time, but in the end his tyres were done, and he was lucky he didn't get caught by Engberink. Lutz finished 5th and last, issues with his car forced him to pit early and left him at the back end of the field, way behind 4th.

R1.PNG

Well I am technically correct, the best kind of correct? Right?

-

I just dont possess the habit of checking RD regularly anymore....
Right.

You can just finish if you're around for a race, don't have to be there for all. I just wouldn't wait for you when the other 5 finished already.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 78 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 55 20.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 59 22.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 33 12.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 17 6.3%